[XBOX 360] COD Black Ops Tournament

Don't be disappointed, we had no chance in domination so that's no surprise we lost. Tbh I think the S & D loss was my fault as I had one of their team on last stand :mad: but didn't kill him twice.
Hehehe last stand ftw ;).
Blings Singths > *

---------- Post added at 03:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:02 AM ----------

Team 3 1-2 Bling Singhs

1st game was Domination on WMD which was easily won by Blingh Singhs as we had a man advantage
2nd game was S&D on Summit which was won by Bling Singhs 4-1.
3rd game was won quite convincingly by Team 3 5000-4200 thanks to individual shitness from Tirath
fixed it for you ya ****** ;)

If Max can't connect to XBL then can we get a replacement for him until he is able to connect as we have no chance with two players.

my singing is the best, your just jelous (H)

i cleary owned on search though, got aldo in the balls a few times

I'm shocked that you would shoot another man in the balls ! We were up against in from the start anyway lol plus I played mega **** !

Saw this thread ages ago , just never looked, bit gutted. If anyone else drops out can I be sub?

What is happening with our game? Isn't the deadline tomorrow? I can play tonight if everyone else can?

I think we're free Tuesday or Wednesday I just need to ask Joe, Andy and Jake when is best for them.

What is happening with our game? Isn't the deadline tomorrow? I can play tonight if everyone else can?

Guess you're playing tonight? It's not a strict deadline but would be good if you could do it by tomorrow night as I'll post the next fixtures then.

Saw this thread ages ago , just never looked, bit gutted. If anyone else drops out can I be sub?

Yeah sure

So are me and Sean after 8pm is that ok with you Jake?

Guess you're playing tonight? It's not a strict deadline but would be good if you could do it by tomorrow night as I'll post the next fixtures then.

Yeah sure

Yeah, It's just because i've not heard from Andy or Joe regarding the game. I plan to spend the full match just shouting 'tra'or' to Joe.

Responded Tirath. I'll be happy to jump in if Max can't. Here's my, thing...
Gamertag: OneInchWalrus
Black Ops K/D ratio: 0.95-ish
Times available: All evenings and weekends Liverpool aren't playing at home
Headset: No

Yeah, It's just because i've not heard from Andy or Joe regarding the game. I plan to spend the full match just shouting 'tra'or' to Joe.

I've sent Andy a PM but i haven't contacted Joe let. hahhhaaha TRA'ORRR :') was funny!

Yeah my bad, I couldn't play on Sunday sorry. Im not even in a COD mood these days. Replace me if you haven't already. ;)

Joe has had to pull out. Is anyone available to join Team 2 who has a good K/D and can play now?