xbox 360 or ps3?

xbox or ps3

• xbox

Votes: 50 48.5%
  • ps3

Votes: 53 51.5%

• Total voters
PS3 as you dont need to pay for the Playstation Network and play online ;)

im quite surprised people still think the xbox 360 is even in the same league, oh well each to their own i suppose.

With an opening statement like that, I'd be surprised if anyone took you seriously.

I have a PS3, and i've had no problems with it and i enjoy playing on it when i can.

But Xbox's are apparently much better, and more people play them, so..

maybe your best bet is forget both ps3 and xbox and move somewhere else where you will get cheaper internet. :)

but if thats not a option then go for the Ps3. you could buy a Bluray player but the one in the ps3 is updated quite regular if u manage to get on the net via someones wireless. And you can also use it on a 3d tv for when KZ3 arrives

With an opening statement like that, I'd be surprised if anyone took you seriously.

it wasnt my opening statement. I have already made a few posts here. but i am shocked to see that 22 people have voted for xbox 360, but not one person has given one true reason why, and not one thing has been mentioned that makes it a better console. The only thing it does do better is online play, which you have to pay for, which is fair enough as you get what you pay for. but he said online play isn't that important.

I have both and barely ever go on my PS3. Both are similar in terms of gameplay but I prefer the xbox becasue of its online features

Personally I prefer the Xbox as I think the exclusive's are better [Halo, Gears of War ect.]. Then again, it comes down to if you want to play with friends, and what they have.

The new Xbox Slim is the same price as the outgoing model. With the best built in wifi between itself and the PS3, 250GB HDD, "whisper quiet" to name the main features [off the top of my head].

The PS3 does offer a browser though, and free online play. However I do prefer the chat and friend functions on the Xbox. Also, see what controller you are comfortable with, as I can't use the PS3 one to good effect.

Personally I prefer the Xbox as I think the exclusive's are better [Halo, Gears of War ect.]. Then again, it comes down to if you want to play with friends, and what they have.

The new Xbox Slim is the same price as the outgoing model. With the best built in wifi between itself and the PS3, 250GB HDD, "whisper quiet" to name the main features [off the top of my head].

The PS3 does offer a browser though, and free online play. However I do prefer the chat and friend functions on the Xbox. Also, see what controller you are comfortable with, as I can't use the PS3 one to good effect.

Ps3 Exclusives : Gran Turismo(when released), Killzone 2 (and 3 when released), Resistance, Uncharted 1+2, Mirrors Edge.

Just As Good, if not Better If You Ask Me?<)

Ps3 Exclusives : Gran Turismo(when released), Killzone 2 (and 3 when released), Resistance, Uncharted 1+2, Mirrors Edge.

Just As Good, if not Better If You Ask Me?<)

Which is why I said personally.

And Mirrors Edge is on xbox.

mirrors edge is *****.

theres nothing different enough to put these two into two different leagues, they do the same ****** thing! i think its sad how people get so worked up about the other one. just give your opinion and be on your way, your supposed to be advising raikan, not argueing, are we not?

But they're not really exclusives if they show up on PC IMO. Halo is on PC, Gears of War is on PC, mass effect is on pc. And I don't know anyone that doesn't have a PC. It's the reason I kind of regret the xbox - there's nothing on it that i can't play on my pc. I was bitterly disappointed to see Final Fantasy no longer being a flagship game for Sony. It's like Mario/Luigi showing up on ps3. I don't know about claiming best wifi when the average user is utterly incompetent at setting up a wireless router and home network.

tbf games are just better on the pc so I dont care if they come on pc as well as xbox

The decision for me all came down to what consoles my friends have, and the majority had Xbox.

Use this advice and nothing else !!!!!!!

This should be the only reason you decide one or the other, both consoles are equal in quality in all areas, or so similar you wont really notice.
so the important factor is what do other people you know have ?

Use this advice and nothing else !!!!!!!

This should be the only reason you decide one or the other, both consoles are equal in quality in all areas, or so similar you wont really notice.
so the important factor is what do other people you know have ?

That isn't the important factor at all because if you read the entire thread you will see that Raikan isn't going to use his console for online play, therefore it doesn't matter what his friends have as he won't be able to play with them online.

I hate the ps3 controller's. The analogs are soo loose, so **** for shooting games like Mw2 etc. Ps3 Is free, but every penny you spend on the year membership, you wont regret it, it's a great console. :)

I hate the ps3 controller's. The analogs are soo loose, so **** for shooting games like Mw2 etc. Ps3 Is free, but every penny you spend on the year membership, you wont regret it, it's a great console. :)

your just gay ;)