[XBOX] FIFA Supreme League

If you have any queries/complaints/Comments then VM me about it.

---------- Post added at 02:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:07 AM ----------

I would have loved to.

Sorry Alex, it's just not fair on the others. I made sure I picked the teams and divisions with sampling methods.. it wouldn't be fair to just switch teams :p

When will budgets and fixtures be up?

I want you guys to give me some help. I have two queries

1.) Transfers - Shall we put a cap on only specific leagues/countries as to which we can buy from? Because making long long lists of random players from random leagues may take much more time

2.) How would you guys feel about the chance to release 5 players in a season, and you would get anything from 500k-£5 million (for example) depending on their overall rating. We could also list those players, put them in a list as being free agents.

---------- Post added at 02:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:20 AM ----------

When will budgets and fixtures be up?

Probably tomorrow as someone (tiraths) is too drunk to have any input at the moment

I like the second idea that seems cool, and just pick any random players i guess.

I'm thinking of restricting it to - England, Spain, Scotland, Italy, Germany, France, Holland? (Not very restricted but it's the main leagues I guess)

I'm thinking of restricting it to - England, Spain, Scotland, Italy, Germany, France, Holland? (Not very restricted but it's the main leagues I guess)
Whats the point in that?

Whats the point in that?

Well I don't see a desperate need for you to sign a player not in those countries? I don't mind it if you guys want to be able to have a full range of players to scout and sign for your teams, but I just thought I'd make it smaller ranged as as it stands we don't know how long this league will go on for.

So basically we w ill be playing all our games unranked matches then, any transfer changes to be done do them yourself and make sure your teams up to date :p Im screwed with newcastle no Carroll :(
awell sounds good i'd say restrict the moves and would we have to release players at the end or is that just a option you can use ?

So basically we w ill be playing all our games unranked matches then, any transfer changes to be done do them yourself and make sure your teams up to date :p Im screwed with newcastle no Carroll :(
awell sounds good i'd say restrict the moves and would we have to release players at the end or is that just a option you can use ?

Yeah they will be custom matches with your transfer changes, I'd recommend saving your changes into different squad settings so it doesn't affect your normal fifa playing. Also at the moment I believe you can just release any 5 players when you want to per season.

I agree with the leagues but add Brazil as well :)

Anybody with any last requests/opinions/advice/suggestions before we announce the tournament as open?

Anybody with any last requests/opinions/advice/suggestions before we announce the tournament as open?
Move me to division1 :).

Maybe get some money for winning or drawing matches (like 5mil for a win and 2mil for a draw) so you dont have to wait for a whole season to finish before you get some moneys.

Move me to division1 :).

Maybe get some money for winning or drawing matches (like 5mil for a win and 2mil for a draw) so you dont have to wait for a whole season to finish before you get some moneys.

I think £5 million for a win is a stretch. I'd maybe consider £2million for a win, £1million for a draw.

You should do it like this

£4m for a win
£2m for a draw
£1m for a loss

Can you throw in a couple of 76 ratings :p. I wanna snap up Obertan ;)