XeNoN's 3412/5212 - SW and 2 WB's (2002 Brazil)

Do you use any training schedules or just default? If uses, STCR should be DLF and STCL Poacher? Centre backs - Stoppers or Covering? SWC - covering, stopper or what?
P.S. Use any shouts?

Do you use any training schedules or just default? If uses, STCR should be DLF and STCL Poacher? Centre backs - Stoppers or Covering? SWC - covering, stopper or what?
P.S. Use any shouts?

Both strikers are all round, but more chances go to STCL and STCR creates more. Sweeper is a covering, centre backs are your standard centre backs, good marking tackling decent speed and decent in the air. Passing not necessary but good.

Just beat back to back Premier League and European champions 6-0 with this tactic using Man Utd. Made 1 little tweak though, swapped the 2 striker roles around. Yes, in my game Arsenal for the past 2 seasons had become the best team in the world.

manutdvarsenalstatsmatc.png

manutdvarsenalstatsmanu.png

Results so far using Espanyol. Only three small transfers (Ruben Rochina and Clemente Rodriguez bought, and Jack Colback brought in on loan):

12CF35961039C8230413D65593D9CA7FA9EA48E8

C4B3C5A44668797D83E80313C40DF526378B2E8B

78CD50019DB769BE21D38F4CEE911205B72B07AD

Just beat back to back Premier League and European champions 6-0 with this tactic using Man Utd. Made 1 little tweak though, swapped the 2 striker roles around. Yes, in my game Arsenal for the past 2 seasons had become the best team in the world.

manutdvarsenalstatsmatc.png

manutdvarsenalstatsmanu.png
whats the tweak?

He states the tweak straight after he said that he made a tweak.

so the tweak is who ever was the stl is now the str and same for the str to the stl is that right?

funny but not very helpful

To achieve the 'tweak' move STCR to STC. Then move STCL to STCR. Then move STC to STCL. It creates more space for MCR so he becomes more effective which makes the tactic more effective.

To achieve the 'tweak' move STCR to STC. Then move STCL to STCR. Then move STC to STCL. It creates more space for MCR so he becomes more effective which makes the tactic more effective.
do u do this mid game or b4?

didn't worked for me with Inter... It is for patch 12.0.4?