im using this tactic with aston villa and was going quite well till February and ive hit a bad bit of form. Anythin i can do to pick it back up. Thanx

Just about to start using it with Stoke City. In my 2nd season after finishing 12th in Season 1 with my own rubbish tactic. Let the fun commence! :)

great tactic dude . i used it in my dortmund and i did really well in few games
i am in 5th season and i have greater players thought

Okay, been working on improving this tactic. I don't exactly know how but I managed to do it. It just feels better attacking and it defends just as well. It is essentially the same as v3 but with different player instructions for the two CM's which just makes it better.

http://www.mediafire.com/?9pnb8gfej50g0u1

Last edited:
Okay, been working on improving this tactic. I don't exactly know how but I managed to do it. It just feels better attacking and it defends just as well. It is essentially the same as v3 but with different player instructions for the two CM's which just makes it better.

XeNoN's 4-1-2-2-1 Barcelona v4 (Arsenal, Sep 2010).tac

Can't wait to try it. Won my first season with Shrewsbury in CCL2 with your V3. Best attack, best defence. If this is even better, than it must be the best tac in FM 11 year. At least for me. Thanks a lot.

Cheers buddy! Gr8 tactic, i use it in Italian Serie C1/A with San Marino!

Really nice tactic ;) Good job mate!

I had some terrible results with V3, but since using the new V4 of this tactic, I'am absolutely raping opposition! Loving it so far, great possession and passing :)

Steve

I had some terrible results with V3, but since using the new V4 of this tactic, I'am absolutely raping opposition! Loving it so far, great possession and passing :)

Steve

Can you put some screen shots up mate? ( picture of your team, fixtures and league table for example)
Also is v4 still the 4-5-1 barca formation ?

Used the new V4 plug and play for whole of last season:

And now my current season so far:

Used the new V4 plug and play for whole of last season:

And now my current season so far:

Cheers, glad you liked it. v4 is by far my best ever. I played half a season with Wolves and was in 4th with the original team without buying! Cba putting screenshots up though. People can use it if they want to, if not, fair enough!

---------- Post added at 02:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:23 AM ----------

Ok it was actually 5th before I bought anyone with this v4 tactic with the original wolves team in the PL in January. I took a screen of the table on the day I bought a player finally.

englishpremierdivisionir.png

I suppose it's safe to assume that the tactic works for lower teams too. Gonna enjoy this wolves game save until fm12 comes out now.