Just started up as Newcastle, Just sign Danns and Gago. So far so good :) plus what is the best site to upload pics from?

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Just started up as Newcastle, Just sign Danns and Gago. So far so good :) plus what is the best site to upload pics from?

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Very good! And for uploading I use imageshack just for convenience. It's pretty easy.

---------- Post added at 12:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:40 PM ----------

My latest match. 2nd match after making a small tweak to this current v1 tactic. The first match I beat Man Utd 2-1 and created 4 CCC's compared to their 0. Unfortunately Michael Dawson scored an own goal to give them a goal. This was the 2nd match:

tottenhamvwestbromstats.png

tottenhamvwestbromstats.png

One of my most complete performances using the tactics. West Brom was in 11th at the time of the game.

the tactic works great with Newcastle
View attachment 192404View attachment 192407View attachment 192406View attachment 192405

the match against city was first and my team was in complete control

then the blackburn match was aslo easy but a big mistake from coloccini made me concede.

in the norwich match i was really angry with my team finishing and defence
from 9 ccc's only 3 goals?!
anyway my central defenders made a huge mistake they tackled each other and the oponent easly past

the arsenal mach was dissapointing

my team started good. but coloccini was a stupid motherfcker and made a totaly stupid penalty for themthen my team fall
in 81 minute Boyata(loan from City) got a goal and bring me back in match
in 87 minute Torje bang a goal and i was hope for a draw
in 93 minute kadlec recived a briliant pass from christian benitez but kadlec was too stupid with all GOAL in front and no defender near him he tried to fuking chip the keeper :mad:

anyway the tactic is great good job mate

P.S could you recomand me some good central defenders because coloccini is on transfer list already and in reserve team

the tactic works great with Newcastle
View attachment 192404View attachment 192407View attachment 192406View attachment 192405

the match against city was first and my team was in complete control

then the blackburn match was aslo easy but a big mistake from coloccini made me concede.

in the norwich match i was really angry with my team finishing and defence
from 9 ccc's only 3 goals?!
anyway my central defenders made a huge mistake they tackled each other and the oponent easly past

the arsenal mach was dissapointing

my team started good. but coloccini was a stupid motherfcker and made a totaly stupid penalty for themthen my team fall
in 81 minute Boyata(loan from City) got a goal and bring me back in match
in 87 minute Torje bang a goal and i was hope for a draw
in 93 minute kadlec recived a briliant pass from christian benitez but kadlec was too stupid with all GOAL in front and no defender near him he tried to fuking chip the keeper :mad:

anyway the tactic is great good job mate

P.S could you recomand me some good central defenders because coloccini is on transfer list already and in reserve team

Very nice, glad you're enjoying it. Great play vs Norwich for 9 CCC's. I'm not too great with buying players, especially defenders! So I'm sorry I can't help with that.

---------- Post added at 03:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:09 AM ----------

Okay, I've decided that v2 is a consistent improvement on v1 therefore I've decided to release it. It creates as many chances (if not more), defends as well as the previous version but has 5-10% more possession per game. Improved only by some small tweaks. It is definitely an improvement in my opinion therefore here it is

XeNoN's 4-1-2-2-1 Barcelona v2

Enjoy ;)

How is it going with Tottenham?

I won the league with 91 points losing only 1 game but drawing quite a few. Got to semi finals of CL got knocked out 1-0 on aggregate to Barcelona. Won the Carling Cup vs Man Utd in the final as you saw. Can't remember how I did in the FA cup but West Brom went on to win it. Onto second season now having bought a few players. Won't be a fair representation of "Tottenham" since I've signed 4 players now but the tactic is working really well since I adjusted it to v2.

Last edited:
Which version is better V1 or V2? Going to start a new game with barca!

Which version is better V1 or V2? Going to start a new game with barca!

In my opinion, v2! It is working like a charm with my Tottenham team. Scoring 2.5 goals per game on average and conceding something less than 0.5 goals per game with Spurs!

---------- Post added at 11:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:57 AM ----------

Ok so I've been looking at ways to continue to improve. I think I may have made a final version of this tactic, I cannot see how I can further improve now. In the league I've only conceded 13 goals in 29 games scoring 79 however a lot of them 13 goals were from corners. In v3 of the tactic I've put in a much better defensive set pieces tactic. In addition to this the team defends much better as a unit and also keeps possession slightly better as well as creating more chances.

Here is a screenshot of my last game which convinced me that I should release this current version (which will probably be the final one).

manutdvtottenhamstatsaw.png

manutdvtottenhamstatsma.png

I know that I have 4 players that are not original Spurs players however these players still do not give me the right to hammer Manchester United 7-0 and totally shut them out.

Download link for v3: XeNoN's 4-1-2-2-1 Barcelona v3 (Tottenham, Mar 2012).tac

i started again with newcastle cuz my previous game crashed:'(
i really wanna try your v3.It looks great.

Well I have been using V3 of this tactic now for 7 matches and here are the results:

As you can see, it hasn't been going that well, and I certainly haven't been dominating matches that much. I did have 1 great result with this, the 6-0 thrashing of Birmingham(which was expected)

I'm going to keep using this for now and see if it improves, but I just can never replicate the success that Xenon has with these tactics. I have tried the 4-2-3-1 and all versions of this new 4-1-2-2-1 and just cannot get much success with it :(

Steve

Well I have been using V3 of this tactic now for 7 matches and here are the results:

As you can see, it hasn't been going that well, and I certainly haven't been dominating matches that much. I did have 1 great result with this, the 6-0 thrashing of Birmingham(which was expected)

I'm going to keep using this for now and see if it improves, but I just can never replicate the success that Xenon has with these tactics. I have tried the 4-2-3-1 and all versions of this new 4-1-2-2-1 and just cannot get much success with it :(

Steve

do you give it enough time? When I first started my Spurs game save I wasn't doing 'amazing' but once it was all full fluid in match prep it was great.

Maybe a dumb question but i'm new here so what the **** :D

but is there a chance i could use this on FM 2010?? i've tried and the tactic wont really load...what am i doing wrong?

Maybe a dumb question but i'm new here so what the **** :D

but is there a chance i could use this on FM 2010?? i've tried and the tactic wont really load...what am i doing wrong?

It is an fm11 tactic. Won't work on fm10.

can you fix your links pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeese, lol

actually not your links its mediafire is the problem :)

Last edited:
The links work, I just downloaded v3 with no problems.

lucky you and well done, when i try it comes up saying 404 file not found or something like that, and the other bloke must hav the same problem as me, actually its the first time its ever happened to me so not bad eh