Brilliant tactic you have made here mate, Totally transformed my season with United... Been playing footy manager for a good few years now and I must say this is one of the best tactics I have came across!

hey xenon do u have the final league table with barca bet it was big suprised u didnt put it up.

hey xenon do u have the final league table with barca bet it was big suprised u didnt put it up.

Strange that I've forgot it, here it is. I'll also add it to the OP.

ligabbvainformationleagn.png

---------- Post added at 07:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:09 PM ----------

Brilliant tactic you have made here mate, Totally transformed my season with United... Been playing footy manager for a good few years now and I must say this is one of the best tactics I have came across!

Thanks a lot!

just trashed by inter 0 -3

it seems not so god with m.city

Just beat Chelsea away from home 7-1 with Tottenham using this tactic!

chelseavtottenhamstatsm.png

chelseavtottenhamstatsa.png

---------- Post added at 09:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:25 AM ----------

Convincingly beat Barcelona just now too with Spurs. 5 CCC's = I deserved to win methinks?

tottenhamvbarcelonastat.png

Note that I've played them 2 times (in the group stage of the champions league). The first time I played we drew 0-0 away at the Nou Camp and it was a pretty even game.

Just battered Man Utd with this tactic in the League Cup final. I've made some tweaks, I'll keep using it with my Spurs team until the end of the season and see if it's worth releasing as a v2. Didn't make too many changes from the original though.

manutdvtottenhamstatsma.png

Just battered Man Utd with this tactic in the League Cup final. I've made some tweaks, I'll keep using it with my Spurs team until the end of the season and see if it's worth releasing as a v2. Didn't make too many changes from the original though.

manutdvtottenhamstatsma.png

Looks good, who have you signed? and who is starring for you ?

Looks good, who have you signed? and who is starring for you ?

signed no-one. Got Fernando Gago on loan. He doesn't play regularly for me. Sold Jenas. That is all my transfer activity.

signed no-one. Got Fernando Gago on loan. He doesn't play regularly for me. Sold Jenas. That is all my transfer activity.

Good stuff, who is the stand out player and what position? sorry about all the questions (A)

Good stuff, who is the stand out player and what position? sorry about all the questions (A)

Gareth Bale AML
Jermain Defoe STC
Rafael Van Der Vaart MCR
Luka Modric MCL
Aaron Lennon AMR

All of them are doing pretty well.

could you upload your V2?or you want to tweak it more?