Hello XeNoNf50,

I have been using your tactics (both of them) for 2 seasons and the results are quite nice indeed!

I started my save game by adding FC United of Manchester to the English Conference South.

I have on my first season played all my Home games with your Man Utd tactic and all my away games with V1 of this tactic.

this managed me to win the League (by goal average since i finished with same points)

On my 2 Season on Blue Square Premier i played the 1 half of the season with the same tactics and the 2 half with V2 of this tactic (away games only)
I ended this 2 season in 5th place and managed to promote via playoff and also won the FA trophy.

After some analysis of my performance on the 2 season i had:

1st place on away games with 6 points advantage
14th place on home games... (with Man utd tactic)

Also my 2 half of the season was way better then 1st half (leading to V2 being better then V1)

At this point on my 3rd season i decided to stick with the V3 of Barcelona for the full season and see what happens, for now i got 1 game 1 win :p

Nice tactic :) congrats!

Hello XeNoNf50,

I have been using your tactics (both of them) for 2 seasons and the results are quite nice indeed!

I started my save game by adding FC United of Manchester to the English Conference South.

I have on my first season played all my Home games with your Man Utd tactic and all my away games with V1 of this tactic.

this managed me to win the League (by goal average since i finished with same points)

On my 2 Season on Blue Square Premier i played the 1 half of the season with the same tactics and the 2 half with V2 of this tactic (away games only)
I ended this 2 season in 5th place and managed to promote via playoff and also won the FA trophy.

After some analysis of my performance on the 2 season i had:

1st place on away games with 6 points advantage
14th place on home games... (with Man utd tactic)

Also my 2 half of the season was way better then 1st half (leading to V2 being better then V1)

At this point on my 3rd season i decided to stick with the V3 of Barcelona for the full season and see what happens, for now i got 1 game 1 win :p

Nice tactic :) congrats!

Thank you, I am glad that you are enjoying the tactics. Much appreciated.

Early days, but v3 seems to be working great for me on my Malaga game. Played 3 won 3, scored 9 conceded 0. Will stick with it until the end of the season and post results then.

Early days, but v3 seems to be working great for me on my Malaga game. Played 3 won 3, scored 9 conceded 0. Will stick with it until the end of the season and post results then.

Thank you. Hopefully you'll win every game :D

Thank you. Hopefully you'll win every game :D

Finished 3rd in first season with Malaga (expected position was 8th). Only Real and Barca above me (as expected).

Decided to try a game using this tactic with Lille, played two season thus far, won the league both seasons with a couple of games in hand. All the more impressive as I'm using an updated database with the summer transfers etc, and PSG have mega bucks now. They spent 88million one season, then 74million the next.

Not seeming to be as effective for me using barca 11.3 but ive got villa, messi and inesta out injured so im just gona restart the season lol hopfully dont get as many injuries

---------- Post added at 02:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:37 PM ----------

Having trouble motivating the players moral is low, inesta cant get motivated with puyol as captain

Hi, just won over Stoke in 4rd round Europa League, my team IFK Goteborg (Sweden), had a possesion of 63%. And thats on Brittania Stadium:)

Awesome

Edit:
My first group stage match, against Zurich we smashed them with 3-0! First season ofc

I'm having trouble

Well, i decided to start over since my save got corrupted, any way i'm in trouble in the 2 season.. nothing seems to be working.. I'm 17 games in the season and 6th place, however i have clearly the better team then any other team on the blue square premier.

I'm having less possession every game i play and can't score..

It seems that after 1 year the CPU got used to the tactic and now i can't win against any one...

Any suggestions???

Tactic just isent working for me even with a full strength team i have to wait till the 92nd min to score against alt. madrid. What patch are u using?

Xenon, did u change the training in anyway? What patch did you use? And did u hire/fire any staff? Using 11.3 with my own staff and training wasent working very well

V.Valdes
Dani Alves - Puyol - Pique - Gabriel Silva
Mascherano
Xavi - Iniesta
Messi --Alexis -- Villa

great tactic won the premiership fa cup and uefa cup in first year with man city but 2nd season started 'slowly' to say the least.

Villa scored 70 in 52 games?I'm sooo going to try this out :D