XeNoN's 4-1-2-2-1 (Whole Season Unbeaten)

Is this tactic still good in patch 12.2.0 ? are there any NON-classic versions of this tactic?

All works great on new patches. I still use my tactics on them.

Currently using this tactic with Porto and I'm dominating the league.

Played: 21
Won: 19
Draw: 2
Lost: 0
Goals scored: 66
Goals conceded 2

I'll post up pictures at the end of the season.

Immense tactic dude.tried many different and this is by far the best hardly conceding any goals with Chelsea think it was about 16 all season. Won league and champions league and fa cup all in first season did lose twice away to city and Liverpool but never changed tactic all season.do u no if it will work with Newcastle? Or is it only for the better sides in the league.plus would hamsik be lmc or rmc.

Hey xenon, after 3 seasons in Australia and 3 seasons in the MLS, I used you FM11 4-2-4 tactic and won the league every year, thanks for that. I then moved to Brighton in the championship and in my first season I struggled and only just avoided relegation. Now in my 2nd season with them, I continued to struggle so in round 8ish I changed to this 4-1-2-2-1 and the teams performance turned around dramatically, going on a 13 game unbeaten run and find myself 1st by a point. Now, however, ive entered some random patch and I am again struggling, only winning 2 out of my last 7 games. It could be random, or maybe im just a **** club with a good tactic, but any advice?? Im lost. Tried reverting back to the 4-2-4 but that didnt seem to change much...Cheers!

Also, now using the 4-1-2-2-1, I get a TON of yellow cards and a TON of red cars. 67 yellows and 7 reds...and only played 36 games....so annoying. Ive checked all players tackling, none are on hard..???

My English is bad. Sorry. I do not understand what you're typing. I am writing using a translation program. Which version of Xenon's 4-1-2-2-1? 12.0.4? Please help, Thanks...

Last edited: