XeNoN's 4-1-2-2-1 (Whole Season Unbeaten)

I think this tactic only for big teams :( should be very good attribitues, defenders are speedly good defence, midfielders good passing good creativity good defence need, aml is very creative,quickly,dribbling,decisions,off the ball,passing,finishing,technique,flair... amr should be very fast good passer finishing... forward should be complete... so I think big teams

Im giving this a go with my Swansea team. :)

Just won the league. :) ****, it was close. I was level on points with Man City before the last game, but had worse goal difference, thankfully they lost to Spurs in their last fixture. Good job, `Arry! ;) Great tactic, as usual incredibly solid in defense. Btw i played Ruiz in the AMCL position and he was absolute beast, managed to score 18 goals in the league alone, brilliant. :)

Would Barcelona work well with this tactics? If not, please show me what tactic(s) and training(s) would work well with Barcelona.

Just won the league. :) ****, it was close. I was level on points with Man City before the last game, but had worse goal difference, thankfully they lost to Spurs in their last fixture. Good job, `Arry! ;) Great tactic, as usual incredibly solid in defense. Btw i played Ruiz in the AMCL position and he was absolute beast, managed to score 18 goals in the league alone, brilliant. :)

Which season were you in with Swansea?

The tactic really sucks when i play the big teams in turkey... Im playing kayserispor and don't have a chance! But the tactic rocks against the teams in the middle and in the last part of the table...

@gee_simpson

Second, now im the third, played 21 games in the league so far and won them all. Using this tactic for the away games, and Mr Hugh's 'Rolls Back The Years' at home. Works wonders. :)

Where should I play Pastore in this tactic? In the middle or on one of the wings?

I've played three matches with this tactic 2 wins 1 draw, but I've switched to Xenon 4231 I think it would suit my players better.
I play with PSG first season

Think I'll give this tactic a go over the weekend if I can with Malaga

I've played three matches with this tactic 2 wins 1 draw, but I've switched to Xenon 4231 I think it would suit my players better.
I play with PSG first season

Yeah it suits psg more the 4231

I have been running this with Aberdeen and I'm only winning about half of my games. The rest are lost. Is there anything that I could be doing wrong like team talks, match preparation or anything?

Thought I'd give this tactic a go from a LLM perspective and share my thoughts.

10 seasons in and I'm 4th in the premiership with a 6000 capacity stadium - I think it's safe to say that the tactic works if you follow the advice at the start of this theread. I've added a few bits below.

1. Don't forget to adjust your set pieces. Unless you're striker has good jumping and heading, you'll be wasting opportunities which a CB would likely convert.
2. It's probably worthwhile trying to convert an AMC into MC to get the right mix in the midfield. The midfield otherwise will appear very limited in its attacking threat.
3. AML should most definitely be a right footer and in addition to the usual stats, should have good long shots and finishing.
4. Composure in your striker is very important in this tactic. Often he'll be presented with half-chances and with decent composure he'll be able to take more of them.
5. This tactic is so good defensively that I can always swap in kids at CB/FB without too much impact
6. If you're going to spend money anywhere, you're priority should be the ST. Next is should be the (right footed) AML

Hope this helps

Sry Guys, but i've tested so so so many tactics, Satorox's, Raikan's, MrHough's, Xenon's, Proxy's, Brob's. Every tactic has got weakness. Which tactic is the best?????? Xenon your tactic is quiet good defensively, but i have many draws. What could i do, to improve my attack?