XeNoN's 4-1-2-2-1 (Whole Season Unbeaten)

Craziness.

One question Xenon, you mentioned that a more creative central midfielder whose a tad bit box to box like on the MCL position and a more deep lying playmaker for the MCR, could you give me a few examples for the two?

My initial guess would be K.Asamoah/A.Ayew for the MCL and Joao Moutinho/Milan Badelj for the MCR.

Could you drop me a few other examples of players that would be perfect for these 2 roles since you'd probably know best?

Thanks a bunch mate!

@ your screenshot - Sheeeeeiiiiit.

Tell me about it

Funny thing is that, Young was IMMENSE on the left wing. His ratings shot through the roof after using your tactic. Here are the pictures of that save.

how did you get the arrows on the tactics screen? Can i do that on a mac?

Hi Xenon, I'm use Galatasaray, do you think AML , AMR and Striker??? please help me, I'm undecided... No transfer, squad original... thanks

Awesome tactic dude, only takes ur team about 4 games to really adapt to it no matter what part of the season ur at. Sitting 4th with Sporting in la liga, No Signings. :D

I'm playing as Real Madrid and this tactic is working great, but is there a way to get Ozil more involved in midfield. I want to center the team around him and his match ratings always end up being sub 7.

I'm playing as Real Madrid and this tactic is working great, but is there a way to get Ozil more involved in midfield. I want to center the team around him and his match ratings always end up being sub 7.

The two CM's are functional in this tactic. They just pass to one of the front four who usually always score or assist a goal and get ratings of 8 at top teams. Their ratings are sacrificed in this tactic so that the team does well.

you think its a good tactic for Swansea or would i need to sell/buy players??

AML Engin baytar(either foot) creativity and flair 14, AMR Colin Kazım(Right foot)normal winger, Striker Milan Baros(He's very good).I'm started with galatasaray

Funny thing is that, Young was IMMENSE on the left wing. His ratings shot through the roof after using your tactic. Here are the pictures of that save.

Exactly the same for me, but I use the Xenon's 4231. By the looks of it though, it looks as if you use the 4231 too. I would play Rooney as the lone ST but I really like Hernandez so I play Rooney as AMC. Although in saying that, in another tactic I was using, Young seemed to do amazingly well in that too. I just think he is really consistent in this game and outperforms his attributes. I would advise anyone who is in charge of Utd and just starting out, is to play Young regularly as he is great.

Last edited:
classic tactic style

hello,i loaded your tactic in my base and i want to chance classic tactic style to normal tactic style (i dont like those arrows:),and i want to make change to players role if it must),how do i do that?thks

Last edited:
why cant i give touchline instructions on this tactic?

hello,i loaded your tactic in my base and i want to chance classic tactic style to normal tactic style (i dont like those arrows:),and i want to make change to players role if it must),how do i do that?thks

You can't.

Love this tactic! Started a save with Anji and used it in second season, won both league and cup and got through to knockouts in CL, with my LW (Dzsudzsak) scoring 30 with 24 assists in 34 games :D