Hi Xenon,

I'd just like to share some of my result I achieved using your tactic in my Atletico Madrid save (currently in 2025):
12x European Champions Cup
14x Liga BBVA
9x European Super Cup
11x Club World Championship
14x Spanish Cup
14x Spanish Super Cup

129 match unbeaten run in all competitions
30 match winning streak in all competitions
110 goals in one season (Guilherme (regen))
50 assists in one season (Eden Hazard)
476 goals as club league record (Sergio Äguero)

I absolutely love the 4-2-3-1 formation in general and this tactic in specific. Furthermore I'm planning to start a PSG save in FM2012; their squad is extremely suited to this formation and they have Pastore, Gameiro, Menez, Sakho and some other great players (and a lot of money of course). Since I don't have the time or ambition to develop my own tactics I have the following question for you Xenon:

Will you create another 4-2-3-1 tactic for FM2012???

I certainly hope so, because I've massively enjoyed my current save with your tactic! I would certainly be willing to test tactic under development for you!

Cheers from Holland!

Hi Xenon,

I'd just like to share some of my result I achieved using your tactic in my Atletico Madrid save (currently in 2025):
12x European Champions Cup
14x Liga BBVA
9x European Super Cup
11x Club World Championship
14x Spanish Cup
14x Spanish Super Cup

129 match unbeaten run in all competitions
30 match winning streak in all competitions
110 goals in one season (Guilherme (regen))
50 assists in one season (Eden Hazard)
476 goals as club league record (Sergio Äguero)

I absolutely love the 4-2-3-1 formation in general and this tactic in specific. Furthermore I'm planning to start a PSG save in FM2012; their squad is extremely suited to this formation and they have Pastore, Gameiro, Menez, Sakho and some other great players (and a lot of money of course). Since I don't have the time or ambition to develop my own tactics I have the following question for you Xenon:

Will you create another 4-2-3-1 tactic for FM2012???

I certainly hope so, because I've massively enjoyed my current save with your tactic! I would certainly be willing to test tactic under development for you!

Cheers from Holland!

Oh dear. That is extremely impressive. Yes I should be! It may take me a few weeks or a month or two after release to get it perfect but yes I shall be. I'm glad that you've enjoyed this tactic. It seems amazing, everything that you have achieved!

I'm not having the best of results with this tactic....
Now playing in my 4th season, I've only one the FA cup once and the EPL once. I struggle against the top teams too..what am I doing wrong ??

Great! I will keep an eye on these forums when the FM2012 demo is out. I'll also happy to test beta versions of your tactic, if you think that will help the development.

Cheers!

Hi I just finished my 1st season with man utd. I struggle at first with this tactics but they manage to make it work.
Gk Van der Sar
FB Rafael and Evra
CB Vidic and Ferdinand (Evans and Smalling sub)
CM Scholes and Fletcher (later in the season Hargraeves)
Wingers Valencia and Nani
Amc Anderson
Sc Rooney
Fav Sub Hernandez Giggs Carrick fabio

Won EPL (26 w, 7 d, 5 l) (98 goals, 27 allowed 85 pts) I was expecting a better record but the ultimate goals was attained.
Won Championship Cup (I never loose a match the final was against real madrid (4-3 in extra time) and the semi vs arsenal

Season Stats
Goals
Rooney 43
Anderson 24
Hernandez 23
Nani 18
Assits
Valencia 32
Anderson 20
Giggs 18
Nani 18
Rating
Rooney 7.93
Nani 7.59
Valencia 7.53
Anderson 7.45

Overall I have a great season looking forward to the next year I sign Paulo Henrique and Paul Pogba is looking as my best youngster. I think I will start another save with a Blue premier team to see if the tactics work with lesser teams. Thank you for the tactics mate I will keep you post.

PS If you know how to save screenshot. So I can show it. I would like if someone tell me how to do it.