wait for new tactic to come out villadam maybe it wil suit your team better mate

I tested this tactic with united for 20 or so games. It was ok at best in my experience. The good thing about the tactic is that goals come from everywhere so you don't really need to rely on one single player and the defence is also pretty good. Also, i really liked the settings for the amc role, rooney was great here.

However what i didnt like about the tactic was:

- its inability to cope against big teams city, arsenal, chelsea etc
- The striker seems isolated alot of the time, i know its a 4-2-3-1 but it seemed there was no unity between my striker and my 2 wide men.
- It seemed that the dm's were a bit all over the place at times. In a 4231 you would usually see two solid cms winning the ball and supporting or you see the dutys split so one supports attack alot more and the other solely focuses on ball winning. In this tactic it seemed both were just all over the place with no set position and it was hard keeping possession.

It is an ok tactic, i see it has worked better for others but in my experience it didnt do what i expected.

Thanks. hope this was helpful

Team Managing: Man Utd
Team Selling: Shakhtar
Team Buying: Man Utd
Offer: 11.5M GBP
Player: Douglas Costa
Season: 2010/2011

Team Selling: Lille
Offer: 17M GBP
Player: Eden Hazard

Team Selling: Lyon
Offer: 13.5M GBP
Player: Miralem Pjanic

Which one is the best deal for AMC? I am using v2.1 of the tactic

Team Selling: Shakhtar
Offer: 11.5M GBP
Player: Douglas Costa

Team Selling: Lille
Offer: 17M GBP
Player: Eden Hazard

Team Selling: Lyon
Offer: 13.5M GBP
Player: Miralem Pjanic

Which one is the best deal for AMC? I am using v2.1 of the tactic

Eden Hazard is amazing in this game.

Would be smart to play Fabregas and Xavi together? (MCL and MCR). I usually play Mascherano (Busq) and Xavi (Fabregas)

Would be smart to play Fabregas and Xavi together? (MCL and MCR). I usually play Mascherano (Busq) and Xavi (Fabregas)

I retrained Fabregas as a dm and play him there instead of busquetes. I play xavi and iniesta in the centre mid positions. Personally i sold busquetes as i felt i didn't need him as i had adequate cover with mascherano who is a much better player just a bit more bulldog-ish in his style.

However i did bring in song just as back up to fab and masch, but the main reason i bought song was because i wanted to be a back up for my defence, i like dms who can play at centre back they offer a bit more in terms of controlling possesion.

oh sorry. I got confused with his other tactic. Its still the same though. Retrain fab as a dm and sell busquetes you still have masch. You can play iniesta at amc.

This tactic is epic! :D

I am owning with Manchester United at the moment, well done Xenon!

Will post a half-season update with screenshots later.

Hi there, i cant for some reason download this tactic. When i click on the link it just comes up page not found. Am i the only one having these problems?

So, I am close to the middle of the season and this is my progress so far:

As you can see, just one loss. The last game to West Ham, and my players were tired after the 120 minutes against Bolton the match before. I've qualified for the Champions League knockout rounds topping my group with Ajax second 5 points behind me. Real Madrid were knocked out :eek:

Also, Rooney picked up a cruciate ligament injury mid-way through September and is out for 8 months. That puts into perspective how well I've done considering that my first choice striker is out.

These are my transfers:

I've only brought in one first-team player and that is Eden Hazard because I thought United lacked a pure AMC. Also, I let quite a few players go because I thought that the United squad is a little too big with too many fringe players.

Any comments, observations or recommendations are welcome! :)

Last edited:
I am using this tactic and I have Phil Jones with Darren Fletcher in Midfield, just wondering is there a better midfield combo then these 2?

And since my last post, I have hit a slump having played 10 matches, lost 2 (including the game against West Ham), drawn 5 and won 3. Hopefully I can turn this around soon.

xavi iniesta? :p
Yeah, I will see about them also unusally I have bought KaKa for 10 million after he was transfer listed.
I was thinking more.

My team:

------- Rooney ------
Nani - Kaka - Velancia
-- Fletcher - Jones --
---------------------
Evra ---------- Rafeal
Evans - Vidic
David De Gea

The only problem, I see with this is that Rooney when he is an attacking Midfielder and Jones when he is a Center Midfielder are way more injury prone then they use to be.​