Hello. I can not download your tactics, so as not working link.
How do I download it in another way?

Xenon

Have you had time to play any more FM? If so have you started a second season with Barca?

Steve

Xenon

Have you had time to play any more FM? If so have you started a second season with Barca?

Steve

I'm in February, season will be done soon. I've got some very good material to post up in my OP I reckon. Won every single game so far too! Averaging around 3 goals a game and 5 CCC's per game. It looks like it's going to be better than the tactic in this thread. I'm looking forward to completing the season and posting it up for everyone.

Looking forward to it Xenon. How is the defends doing?

Conceded 10 goals in the league in 23 games so far this season. Also kept 7 clean sheets in a row in my last 7 games. (Played vs At Madrid 3 times in that 7 game period too)

Last edited:
Conceded 10 goals in the league in 23 games so far this season. Also kept 7 clean sheets in a row in my last 7 games. (Played vs At Madrid 3 times in that 7 game period too)

idd, just release it. We are waiting to try it and give you feedback!

Latest screenshot from my new tactic.

sevillavbarcelonastatsm.png

sevillavbarcelonastatsa.png

Comprehensively battered Sevilla. Enough CCC's and enough possession. Just putting finishing touches to the tactic now. Should be done by the time I complete the season ;)

So far David Villa: 51 goals 9 assists 39 appearances 8.22 av rating
Lionel Messi: 35 goals 23 assists 39 appearances 1 sub 8.35 av rating
Andres Iniesta: 9 goals 18 assists 32 apps 2 subs 7.70 av rating
Pedro: 8 goals 16 assists 26 apps 5 subs 7.59 av rating
Xavi is a strange one, not been able to get him on form until recently. His av rating is 7.37.

Still won every game so far this season.

Last edited:
Xenon

Will the tactic be up today? Also nice result! And Villa with over 50 goals...... amazing!

Steve

Impressive results xenonx!

How are you getting along in the champions league with your new tactic?
and the spanish cup?

Impressive results xenonx!

How are you getting along in the champions league with your new tactic?
and the spanish cup?

Just won the Spanish Cup vs Real Madrid. Just played Man Utd at home in the Champions League semi final. Here's result from that match:

barcelonavmanutdstatsma.png

barcelonavmanutdstatsho.png

Disappointed that I let them have 1 CCC however my 5 CCC's and 4 goals more than made up for it!

Nearly finished the season therefore it shan't be too long until I post the tactic (probably tomorrow morning since I'm watching Udinese knock Arsenal out of the Champions League in about 15 minutes ;) )

Uplad naw please i want to try this tactic right now

no one cares about arsenal and udine, get the tactic lit lol

Im really struggling using 2.1 as man city my line up

Hart
Richards - Toure - Kompany - Sakho
Pastore - Yaya Toure
Johnson - Silva - Balotelli
Aguero

any help havent changed the tactic at all.
in last 5 games ive lost to liverpool 2-0 and west ham 2-1
birmingham 1-1