Ive changed my mind now. I have played 4 games of the season and lost 2-0 in all of them. I have played, chelsea, everton, arsenal and stoke. the games against chelsea and arsenal i can understand losing, but what has gone wrong in the other 2?

Ive changed my mind now. I have played 4 games of the season and lost 2-0 in all of them. I have played, chelsea, everton, arsenal and stoke. the games against chelsea and arsenal i can understand losing, but what has gone wrong in the other 2?
use v0.15, It's better
I have played with newcastle and have draw 3-3 with arsenal and beat MC 5-0

Thats which one I have been using, it was great at the end of the last season and all through pre season, but for some reason its not working now the season has started.

Just wondering for the formation on the screen shots you have the squad of players, but what players did you specifically for Chelsea in the old formation and the new formation, if you don't mind sharing, thanks.

Just wondering for the formation on the screen shots you have the squad of players, but what players did you specifically for Chelsea in the old formation and the new formation, if you don't mind sharing, thanks.
I don't understand what you mean

Thats which one I have been using, it was great at the end of the last season and all through pre season, but for some reason its not working now the season has started.
you will need a player have great speed and good finish like Torres

Hi Xenon!

I have been using yout tactis so far. My question is the same. Please give me match prep exactly for v015. Average is clear.
And team work OR def. pos. OR def. set pieces OR Attacking mov. OR what?!

MANY THANS!

Ive got Fierro, Achahbar and Destro as my strikers. You still think I need a better striker?

Hi Xenon!

I have been using yout tactis so far. My question is the same. Please give me match prep exactly for v015. Average is clear.
And team work OR def. pos. OR def. set pieces OR Attacking mov. OR what?!

MANY THANS!

its' the same as all of my tctics average and attacking movement.