I'm not having much joy with this formation. 2 off the bottom of the German 2nd Division with Eintracht Braunschweig. I haven't got any money to spend whatsoever.

Could anybody please give me match prep?!

Maybe Xenon? :)

average and attacking movement i think.

Xenon, do you think it or do you know it? please check it again. I would like to know hundred percent.

THANK YOU SO MUCH IN ADVVACE!

sorry for this noob question, but im new to fm and i cant seem to be able to install a .tac, is there some sort of guide i can follow to getting this to work?

sorry for this noob question, but im new to fm and i cant seem to be able to install a .tac, is there some sort of guide i can follow to getting this to work?

figured it out :)

Whats your average pass completion percentage? I'm playing a 4-2-2-2 on one of my saves, like yours very similar in many aspects, however my passing is just terrible.. Some games I get less than 70%..

Whats your average pass completion percentage? I'm playing a 4-2-2-2 on one of my saves, like yours very similar in many aspects, however my passing is just terrible.. Some games I get less than 70%..

Around 80ish, sometimes 85

Hey XeNoN, Trying your tactic with your rivals Man City and it's playing really well so far. I loved your FM11 tactics and am finding that you really have captured something with FM12 too.

So far I have only drawn to Man Utd in the league and it was a **** close match....J.Hernandez scoring a late equalizer.
View attachment 209397

Been playing Tevez with Aguero and it's working really well Dzeko as back up. Taking Aguero a little time to find his stride but over all doing really well.
View attachment 209398

I'll keep you updated...but so far I am really enjoying your tactic. oh also combining this with a backup tactic you used for your Juventus save just incase I start to have a terrible run and need to mix it up a bit.

Thanks XeNoN.

Hi Xenon!

Your tactic works brilliant my Newcastle squad. First place is in mid October only 2 defeats.

In your opinion what is your the best tactic? This one, 4-4-1-1, 4-2-3-1, or the first one?

THX!

Great tactic, 60+ possesion and great balance betwen atack-defence.

Newcastle save - at home to Man Utd first season
5-0 win with 10 men!! Tiote sent off....how is that possible!!!!????

Hey XeNoN, Trying your tactic with your rivals Man City and it's playing really well so far. I loved your FM11 tactics and am finding that you really have captured something with FM12 too.

So far I have only drawn to Man Utd in the league and it was a **** close match....J.Hernandez scoring a late equalizer.
View attachment 209397

Been playing Tevez with Aguero and it's working really well Dzeko as back up. Taking Aguero a little time to find his stride but over all doing really well.
View attachment 209398

I'll keep you updated...but so far I am really enjoying your tactic. oh also combining this with a backup tactic you used for your Juventus save just incase I start to have a terrible run and need to mix it up a bit.

Thanks XeNoN.

Thanks a lot!