Hi Xenon!

Your tactic works brilliant my Newcastle squad. First place is in mid October only 2 defeats.

In your opinion what is your the best tactic? This one, 4-4-1-1, 4-2-3-1, or the first one?

THX!

This is my best I think!

Hi XENON!

THANK YOU FOR YOUR TACTIC!!! IT IS THE BEST FOR FM12 I HAVE TRIED SO FAR!!!

I won premier league with newcastle in 1st season! only 3 defeats!

hey xenon.

does your tactic create many ccc's per game?

A very good amount. Starting a career with Aston Villa and I'm a few games in. Here are my results so far:

astonvillafixturesfixtu.png

Last few games CCC's in backwards order (so starting from Fulham game): 5, 7, 3. So 3 ccc's to Chelsea's 0 vs Chelsea! Conceded only 1 ccc in them games (v Fulham).

This is my serious career (at least I tell myself that until I get bored!) and so of course I'm using my best tactic for it. This is my best tactic. Never made one better than this one.

A very good amount. Starting a career with Aston Villa and I'm a few games in. Here are my results so far:

astonvillafixturesfixtu.png

Last few games CCC's in backwards order (so starting from Fulham game): 5, 7, 3. So 3 ccc's to Chelsea's 0 vs Chelsea! Conceded only 1 ccc in them games (v Fulham).

This is my serious career (at least I tell myself that until I get bored!) and so of course I'm using my best tactic for it. This is my best tactic. Never made one better than this one.

cheers bro, going to run a test and post back. I think i will run it with bayern as they have a strong squad all over. If it goes well i will start a new game with my beloved united!

Haven't even got out of September and Darren Bent has already scored 10 league goals!

darrenbentoverviewattri.png

Beat Bolton 5-1 in addition to my screenshots above and had 5 ccc's to Bolton's 1.

cheers bro, going to run a test and post back. I think i will run it with bayern as they have a strong squad all over. If it goes well i will start a new game with my beloved united!

Cheers, good luck!

Xenon, quick question. I've been using your 4-1-2-2-1 a lot lately, but one thing that I always wonder about is why you have maxed out closing down over the entire pitch? Wouldn't defense be better if they didn't chase the ball all over the pitch? Also, the maxed creative freedom and roam from position on strikers hasn't really paid off for me, playing lower rep teams like Leeds/Leicester (even in 2016 when I'm doing consistent CLs). I'm not trying to trash your tactic or anything, on the contrary I'm having plenty of success with them, but it's just one of those things that I can't help myself from tweaking on, since I don't understand IF or WHY it works :p Want to share some insight on this?

Also, wingers here are both inside forwards with opposite foot?

Hi Xenon, can you post the duty for each postion? i.e. aml,amr = wingers, stl = deel lying forward and etc.

Thanks dude!

hi master xenon !

i wanna ask u smething..which one is a primary striker?who score a lots of goals?thx... =)