Would you suggest 4 Defensive or 3.1 Away, for away matches?

D tactic is more confident. I would start with D and eventually changed for A on second half when struggle.
However against some teams and their tactics/formation is hard to win with 4-1-2-3 as they often park the bus. Then you should play with 4-2-3-1 A/H.
Check their fixtures - formation they use and their results.

D tactic is more confident. I would start with D and eventually changed for A on second half when struggle.
However against some teams and their tactics/formation is hard to win with 4-1-2-3 as they often park the bus. Then you should play with 4-2-3-1 A/H.
Check their fixtures - formation they use and their results.

Have to say, I used your Home 4 version, but not liking the results, switched back to 3.1 and results were a lot better, so for me the 3.1 versions are the best atm!

Thanks anyway mate!

The new version 4 home tactic is the best tactic I've used so far. Fantastic :)

Would the tactic be as effective if I start to use it mid season?

Yeah with a team as Real Madrid any tactic would work greatly, try and get this sort of result with a lower tier team.
Besides you know screenshots like this are not taken seriously right?
Agree!

Yeah with a team as Real Madrid any tactic would work greatly, try and get this sort of result with a lower tier team.
Besides you know screenshots like this are not taken seriously right?

Beating Real Madrid 8-0 with any team is impressive. Why don't you upload one of your own tactics and I'll try and see if I can beat Real Madrid 8-0 with Burton? I'm willing to try yours if it's more impressive mate

Beating Real Madrid 8-0 with any team is impressive. Why don't you upload one of your own tactics and I'll try and see if I can beat Real Madrid 8-0 with Burton? I'm willing to try yours if it's more impressive mate

If you look closely he did not beat Real Madrid 8-0, he beat BARCELONA with REAL MADRID.
Like I said using any tactic with one of the best clubs in the world is too easy, don't give me attitude like a little child, because your feelings are hurt when proabably you also play with a top team....

Try this for Example:

Start With Portsmouth.
Win Promotion in your first season and win the Checkatrade Cup
Win Promotion in your second season, win the Checkatrade Cup and the EFL Cup
Win promotion in your third season, win the EFL Cup and the EUROPA LEAGUE.

So if you could do your maths correctly, while playing with Portsmouth in the Championship, I already won the Europa League, and now Progressing as groupwinner in the Champions League, without a single defeat....

Try this for Example:

Start With Portsmouth.
Win Promotion in your first season and win the Checkatrade Cup
Win Promotion in your second season, win the Checkatrade Cup and the EFL Cup
Win promotion in your third season, win the EFL Cup and the EUROPA LEAGUE.

So if you could do your maths correctly, while playing with Portsmouth in the Championship, I already won the Europa League, and now Progressing as groupwinner in the Champions League, without a single defeat....

It's his or hers game mate. They can be who they want dude. They might be a Real Madrid fan. I use my own tactics, but from time to time I use other people's to give me a plan B. I don't need someone telling me to use a **** team to see if it works or not. I don't want to fill this thread with pointless rubbish so I'm not getting in any wiener debates. This tactic is great.

If you look closely he did not beat Real Madrid 8-0, he beat BARCELONA with REAL MADRID.
Like I said using any tactic with one of the best clubs in the world is too easy, don't give me attitude like a little child, because your feelings are hurt when proabably you also play with a top team....

Beating Barcelona 8-0 with any team including Real Madrid in FM17 for me is VERY impressive.
gj Regista

Beating Barcelona 8-0 with any team including Real Madrid in FM17 for me is VERY impressive.
gj Regista

Thank you.

Jeffdekker, relax. I have just wanted to show, how this tactic is amazing.
I know using any tactic with one of the best clubs in the world is too easy.
If this screen is unpleasant for you and any others, no problem, I will delete it.