Im currently testing out the second versions again (again playing with my favorite footballmanager testing team wolfsburg) and im first in the league right now<-- *AS OF JANUARY* ( didnt start with your tactic but implemented it after about 7 games using another 4-2-3-1 formation) ..The second version is very good but I added the following tweak :
Instead of fullbacks automatic use WINGBACKS ATTACK + add LOOK FOR OVERLAP team instruction..Probably complete wingback attack is simular idea...
Seems to be 100 times better play with this tweak judging by my last darmstat game but will have to test more..
Edit:also added in home tactic: instead of stay narrow stay wider and tight marking on both wingbacks..

Last edited:
Would it be possible to use other playerroles for the striker? F9, DLS etc?

Im currently testing out the second versions again (again playing with my favorite footballmanager testing team wolfsburg) and im first in the league right now ( didnt start with your tactic but implemented it after about 7 games using another 4-2-3-1 formation) ..The second version is very good but I added the following tweak :
Instead of fullbacks automatic use WINGBACKS ATTACK + add LOOK FOR OVERLAP team instruction..Probably complete wingback attack is simular idea...
Seems to be 100 times better play with this tweak judging by my last darmstat game but will have to test more..
Edit:also added in home tactic: instead of stay narrow stay wider and tight marking on both wingbacks..

Would.you.mind.uploading?

okay heres the steam community link but I dont think ill upload elsewhere..
Steam Workshop :: aWar-v2(H)magicnut tweak V2

If u cant download from here message me and ill think about using mediafile or some other uploading site

(On this screenshot in the darmstat game i switch after about 20thmin to my tactic I was loosing 1-0 and players werent playing great)by the end of the game ricardo rodriquez 8.4 rating
View attachment 114413

Last edited:
this is the best 4231 tactic, thanks to you i can play with my favourite team FCB and my favourite tactic in real life too

now im in the winter break, won 25 from 26 matches overall , 1 draw, 0 loss, scored 96, conceded 11

yes FCB is a strong team in a weak division but still it's not easy to have a tactic that can make the game so easy like this

btw im using the away tactic v1 ( even the home one is strong i tried it maybe in 2 or 3 matches but i like the away one)

no weakness at all in the tactic and im sure it can work well in weaker teams too

thanks

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

xPer well where do i even start! this tactic is insane i've used all kind of tactics on fm base and fm scout and even sports interactive but this has got to be the best to date! Currently playing as Manchester United and its going amazingly let me show you some screen shots of my team and stuff.....

View attachment 114186
Just look at that 8-0 smashing of liverpool!

View attachment 114185
This is my current line up, Pogba is a must in the bbm position as his long shots has been increased to 19 and that position seems to shot alot more than the cm.

View attachment 114184
Just look at the goals against!!

So to round it up yeah i will probably get people say but your Man United blah blah blah.... yes but as we all know you can't just plug a tactic in and have success with it not anymore anyway! everything is crucial down to praising player to team training and even what you say in the press! Any questions please ask! and xPer you are a fm god in my eyes thanks man!.... oh and nearly forgot i'm using exactly what it says on the tin home v2 for home matches and away v2 for away matches! thank god for the edit button!

Last edited:
xPer well where do i even start! this tactic is insane i've used all kind of tactics on fm base and fm scout and even sports interactive but this has got to be the best to date! Currently playing as Manchester United and its going amazingly let me show you some screen shots of my team and stuff.....

This is my current line up, Pogba is a must in the bbm position as his long shots has been increased to 19 and that position seems to shot alot more than the cm.

So to round it up yeah i will probably get people say but your Man United blah blah blah.... yes but as we all know you can't just plug a tactic in and have success with it not anymore anyway! everything is crucial down to praising player to team training and even what you say in the press! Any questions please ask! and xPer you are a fm god in my eyes thanks man!

lol 8:0 against Liverpool (6)
Seems like record season for you, nice job!

p.s. soon v3 tactics are coming and those are even more deadly on my tests :D

Don't think i have ever gone a whole season unbeaten on Football Manager and i've been playing since 2012! Will keep you all updated on how things go! and even more deadly!! jesus better call miles! someone has broke the match engine! :D

Don't think i have ever gone a whole season unbeaten on Football Manager and i've been playing since 2012! Will keep you all updated on how things go! and even more deadly!! jesus better call miles! someone has broke the match engine! :D

hehe Iv got 2 seasons unbeaten on our network save and after that my friends said its enough and we have to start all over again :(

Nooooo please dont upload V3 :(, the V2 home and away are amazing for me at Sheffield wednesday resulting in: First season Championship win and EFL Cup win. Second Season still playing: 5th in Premier League, EFL Cup win, Semi Final Fa Cup(need to play the semi final first) and Semi final Europa League (still need tro play the Semi Final Europa League)

okay heres the steam community link but I dont think ill upload elsewhere..
Steam Workshop :: aWar-v2(H)magicnut tweak V2

If u cant download from here message me and ill think about using mediafile or some other uploading site

(On this screenshot in the darmstat game i switch after about 20thmin to my tactic I was loosing 1-0 and players werent playing great)by the end of the game ricardo rodriquez 8.4 rating
View attachment 1093267

Are you using all of xPer instructions? I mean OI and so??

View attachment 1093522

View attachment 1093523

View attachment 1093524

So to round it up yeah i will probably get people say but your Man United blah blah blah.... yes but as we all know you can't just plug a tactic in and have success with it not anymore anyway! everything is crucial down to praising player to team training and even what you say in the press! Any questions please ask! and xPer you are a fm god in my eyes thanks man!.... oh and nearly forgot i'm using exactly what it says on the tin home v2 for home matches and away v2 for away matches! thank god for the edit button!

Perfect, been looking for a tactic to use with United!! Just a few questions....

1. What skin are you using?
2. Do you use any OI?
3. What match prep, general training and training scheduling (i.e the training bar) have you got set?

Perfect, been looking for a tactic to use with United!! Just a few questions....

1. What skin are you using?
2. Do you use any OI?
3. What match prep, general training and training scheduling (i.e the training bar) have you got set?

Well use this tactic my friend! Might take awhile to learn but once its fluid its amazing also make sure you buy the kinda players to match this formation!
1. CFM Skin 2017 v0.4.1 | FM Scout <--- this is the skin i use, best one in my opinion and i've tried them all.
2. I use the OI in the front page
3. during pre season i have it set on team cohesion and tactic until its fully fluid then start of October when i think my team cohesion is good enough i change the general training to whatever i'm lacking in for example if i think my team isn't being as solid as i would like in defense than i keep it on defending and same for attacking also same goes for main focus so if my general training is defending then my main focus will be set on def positioning. Its the way I've always played football manager i like to take control of training myself literally the only thing i don't do is the tactic itself everything else i do myself.

Cheers! This tactic is amazing!! This is my second season and im still unbeaten Mid-February!
I am btw using the Home v2 tactic all the time, it feels so consistent both home and away!

Nice! Alexis Sanchez 55 goals and 20 assists :D