When is V3 coming?

It's in testing phase. I need more time for develop and test all aspects of upcoming tacs (H/A/D). I have to be 100% satisfied and sure which Im not right now.
Im on 19th tweak ver. of new [D]efence and [H]v3 & [A]v3 needs only final full season test.
View attachment 114006

It will be published when it's ready ;)

Last edited:
How well does this tactic work for underdog teams. Would I be able to qualify for a European competition with Burnley for example?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks for the tactic xPer;

I'm 10 games into a Feyenoord save the tactic is "highly familiar" with the squad. Results so far: 4W 4D 1L. We concede a lot, three clean sheets (1 from a 1/33 cup tie, and two 0-0s albeit vs PSV supercup & Shakthar). I'm finding there are too many long shots and lots of bad passing - perhaps the same issue; lack of penetration and striker movement? From everyone's experience, is this a lack of team quality, or symptomatic of the tactic?

Thanks for the tactic xPer;

I'm finding there are too many long shots and lots of bad passing - perhaps the same issue; lack of penetration and striker movement? From everyone's experience, is this a lack of team quality, or symptomatic of the tactic?

It's often occurs on the beginning of season when tactics familarity is not full and team fluid is not complete.
Have you made some changes in your first squad during transfer window? Train your team cohesion/tactic and give them some time...

It's often occurs on the beginning of season when tactics familarity is not full and team fluid is not complete.
Have you made some changes in your first squad during transfer window? Train your team cohesion/tactic and give them some time...

That could well be the case, I'm certainly not panicking. The only player I signed was Jefferson Farfan - which is probably a mistake. I saw the 'big name', 15/15 pace/acc and that he speaks Dutch and pulled the trigger. In reality, I should have scoured the market for a better striker. The forwards at Feye are very average at best. I think this too exacerbates the situation as the movement and profligacy upfront is costing us.

I'd be very interested if anyone else has tried this tactic with Feyenoord and kept the same strikers? I'm considering pushing Tonny Vilhena up front as he has decent pace and can finish... but that could leave a lack of creativity behind the forward.

Im assuming getting cuts inside and runs often is good for the wingers but are there any PPM's you think are really beneficial for the other midfield players?

I made an adjustment in match (removed Run at opponent and Pass into space) and also made sure my AML was left footed and AMR was right footed, and this seemed to pay immediate dividends... (had previously been misplacing lots of passes, and having passes blocked by the AML/R trying to kick the ball through the defenders.)

Has anyone else tried this? I did it with my last two games of the season, so it will be awhile before I can see if it's working better again.

Did you even read the OP? H = Home, A = Away, D = Defence. It's like litteraly impossible to get confused. You use Defend when you are in the lead and don't want to attack anymore (hold your lead)

UPDATE

Tactics update

31.12.2016 - attacking corners fix [link]
01.01.2017 - aWar-3.1[D] [link]

1. aWar-v3[H] - home tactic more aggressive now

View attachment 113041

changes:
- Central Midfielder with Support duty now and new instructions
- Wing Backs with new instructions in defense line

View attachment 113029

2. aWar-v3[A] - away counter tactic more balanced now

View attachment 113039

changes:
- new players instructions
- Central Midfielder is back from v1
- 2 Central Defenders in defense line now
- Sweeper Keeper with Support duty and new instructions
- Build-Up is now More Disciplined
- Get Stuck In - defence instruction

View attachment 113030

3. aWar-v2[D] - away defence tactic is more effective

View attachment 113037

- Standard mentality
- new team instructions
- new player roles and instructions

View attachment 113027

TIPS

1. New Opposition Instructions (OI):

View attachment 113036

More neutral OI (as used on many popular tacs on forum) seems working better. Those OI are more neutral and less invasive in tactics.

2. Control the match with xPer

Away tacs are now more aggressive. Check you players stats during the match for example how many fouls they have:
View attachment 113034
If player is booked remove Tackle Harder instruction on him:
View attachment 113033
If he's booked and got +4 fouls substitute him.

First Season with Man Utd

View attachment 113032 View attachment 113031

View attachment 113025 View attachment 113024

Last edited:
Hi,

Just wanted to say thank you the great tactics, the detailed explanation of how best to use them for home, away and defend, and also the advice about in-match team talks. I am looking forward to trying the new versions.

Still using away v1 for every game with my Everton team and now 15 games unbeaten sat top of the prem and just won the league cup. Excellent work.

xPer; i'm going to try this tactic. You recommand v3?

Well yes however it doesn't mean that v2 or v1 are not good, they'r just little bit different. Try v3 for start. Good luck ;)

This is how V3 is going for me. I have noticed that due to plugging in to strong team a few seasons in that I can use the H tactic for most games and only need the others to hold a lead late in a game or play away to another big side.

I started the formation after the Newcastle loss.

View attachment 112715

Was You thinkig maybe about put one of CM's def duty for cover or balance?? How does it influence the play?
And please can you describe what you expect from both of them like witch one is mor off and def?
I am a little bit confiuse cause I used to play 433 DM Wide and I have Ruben Neves, Mateo Kovacic, Rodrigo Bentancur and Andrea Bertolacci.

Last edited: