The next 2 games in the Italian super Cup with Napoli and European super Cup with Ajax...we'll see the results

C'mon buddy. Put screens with results wyen You play min 10-15 games.

Do the inside forwards have to be stronger on the opposite foot to the flank they play on or does it not matter so much?

Do the inside forwards have to be stronger on the opposite foot to the flank they play on or does it not matter so much?
I think in the 1th post the author said that left IF should be right footed and vice versa.

I think in the 1th post the author said that left IF should be right footed and vice versa.

I think it does not matter that much though...
I haven't payed attention to that, and still managed to get success with the tactic!

But in my game IF is the worst part of the tactic. They have usually the worst rating in the end of the match. I tried the change sides, but the result was same.

Been using the 4.1 H and 4.1 D tactic for about two seasons now. Won the league, FA cup and league cup in the first season with the new tactics and managed to get to the CL Semi's. Second season has gone **** though, but that's mostly down to shitloads of injuries (4-5 first team players at the same time, with 1-2 star players out for 3-4 months twice).

What "bothers" me though is the following: I've gone out of the Champions League twice now and both of the times that happened after I won the first leg at home with like 3-0 or 4-1. Then in the away leg, I use the 4.1 D tactic and get smashed to **** (5-0 and 5-1). Both times I checked the analysis before the game and noticed that the opposing team (Man Utd and PSG) did quite well against 4-2-3-1, so I went for the 4.1 D (4-1-2-3) tactic which is a bit more defensive aswell. Sounds good until the game actually starts...then I get smashed. At first I thought it was a one time thing (**** happens), but now it's happened again. Any idea what's going wrong, or is it just bad luck? Should I hold a team talk before the game, play more attacking, use the 3.1 A (counter attack) tactic - regardless of the formation analysis? Any tips are welcome!

Hi guys,

I haven't much time lately to check what's going on FM BASE world but what I can see now is that TotalFootballFan9 has made some solid and very popular tactics this year. That's why I wonder if anyone still playing and interested in AW'17 updates?
Let me know...

p.s. I'v been back in FM17 last few days and I'v tweaked little bit v4[D]efence 433 tac

Last edited:
Hi guys,

I haven't much time lately to check what's going on FM BASE world but what I can see now is that TotalFootballFan9 has made some solid and very popular tactics this year. That's why I wonder if anyone still playing and interested in AW'17 updates?
Let me know...

p.s. I'v been back in FM17 last few days and I'v tweaked little bit v4[D]efence 433 tac
Tffs tactics stopped working for me since the patch.Plzz share some good tactics for the new patch...unable to find any solid tactic like beast,aggressor etc after the patch

Tffs tactics stopped working for me since the patch.Plzz share some good tactics for the new patch...unable to find any solid tactic like beast,aggressor etc after the patch

That's strange. I can't see any ME changes in last patch?

That's strange. I can't see any ME changes in last patch?
SI also is denying any me changes but u see most of the people are not getting the results they were getting before the patch..also knap confirmed performances of tactics have dropped

SI also is denying any me changes but u see most of the people are not getting the results they were getting before the patch..also knap confirmed performances of tactics have dropped
strange knap said that im useing his warpigs tac and there has been no drop off for me

Massive fan of this tactic!! won the league and EFL cup. Lost Europa League final to Spurs though 1-0 :(.

Done great though! find that the home tactic tends to work against top teams away too.

Massive fan of this tactic!! won the league and EFL cup. Lost Europa League final to Spurs though 1-0 :(.

Done great though! find that the home tactic tends to work against top teams away too.

Hmm, maybe I should use the home tactic on some away games then. I won the Premier League last season with 130 (!) goals scored (85 points but the goal difference made me win it). I did once again lose the CL Semi Final 2nd leg though: beat Juventus at home 4-2, then lost away 5-0. This is the third time in a row that this happens. First two times I used the 4 D tactic, last time the 3.1 A tactic because I was using that in the league with success. I won most away games after I switched to this one instead of the 4 D tactic. Arguably I did concede more, but I scored more too (for example I won Spurs away 4-5 and won several games like 2-4 or 2-5).

Home tactics are great, away tactics could maybe be a bit better. Maybe a bit more balanced in defence and attack? I feel that I don't score enough with the 4 D tactic and with the 3.1 A tactic I score quite a few but also concede. I do feel that the 3.1 A tactic is better though, especially against the "lesser" teams. The only time I'd use the 4 D tactic now is against Arsenal (network player), Man Utd (sick team) and maybe Chelsea/City/Spurs, depending on how they do.

Last edited: