Yossi Benayoun seals Chelsea switch

To be honest, there was only really one Liverpool fan who responded.

Jesus, just me posting that he scored a hat-rick has got this much replys. I posted it mainly for the Chelsea fans on here if im honest. If i wanted to stir up **** with pool fans i would have said ''ex pool player benayoun'' etc etc. Also fair enough if Yossi was a striker but he isen't, and im pretty sure pool fans would be chuffed if Gerrard scored a hat-rick against Malta because he is a midfielder.

Im estonished that people have reacted the way they did on here its borderline a joke.

Funny thing is some of the people who were slating a few members saying 'It's only Malta' seem to have changed their attitude on the England thread. After all, its only Bulgaria right? Can't just chop and change your mind when it suits you.

Malta are considerably worse than bulgaria to be fair.

Malta are considerably worse than bulgaria to be fair.

It can work both ways to be honest. Malta are considerably worse than Bulgaria, but England are considerably better than Israel.

I'd say the gulf in class is far wider between Malta and Israel, to be honest. Most of the Maltese team is at best semi-pro.

Obviously not, he says Benitez did not treat him well,he could be true for all you know

He didn't treat Yossi any different to the other players. Benny said that when we won a big game well he wouldn't praise anyone he would tell them they could still improve which imo is right. Benayoun was a man who was used to being praised at his previous clubs hence why he left for Chelsea. I was disappointed when he left but not in any was angry or jealous.

To be fair though a hat-trick against Malta doesn't make him a world beater..

So not "all of them" are, then. By definition.

sorry mate, I got it wrong ! the last time I heard of them was against Portugal in the qualification for the world cup, the commentator said that they were all amateurs!

Last edited:
New Zealand had amatuers and they drew with Italy at the world cup so a hatrick is still a hatrick, credit to Benayoun, I don't know why people are getting pissy on this, we all know of his ability and a hatrick will only give a player like himself confidence.

i cant believe this debate is still running...

does anyone no the england score at all

thanks just got in from work and didnt know the score