You Know You're Obsessed With Football Manager If...

You get punched in your sleep when you're describing the match in your sleep and start shouting the pitchside instructions. Allegedly

When on New Years Eve you told yourself right this year I will do this and . . .I WILL DO THAT!
... then you realise that you spent little time doing this or that as you spent stupid amount of hours pretending you are a manager and having mundane "conversations" with "players" on Football Manager.

I won't lie to myself in 2012 I know what I will be doing same thing I did in 2008,09,10,11 . . .playing Football Manager.

1) You have been at a real life match and kept a close eye on players from the opposing team that play, or have played for your team on Football Manager.

8) You have shouted 'YES!' when you've scored a 90th minute goal to equalise or go in front, or gone 'ARGH, **** OFF' when you've conceded in the 90th minute to drop points.

10) You have arrived late somewhere because you fancied one more game of Football Manager.

11) In a bout of boredness you have proceeded to relegate your biggest rivals.

14) You are genuinely annoyed at a player on the game if they get sent off, early in a game, or concede a stupid penalty.

15) You Google your latest unheard of signing "So I know what he looks like"

21) You've bailed out of seeing your girlfriend because you were approaching the vital part of the season.

22) You begin to hate a team because they win EVERY time you play them, home or away.

23) You have a player who you simply can't defend against. He scores against you every season.

24) You have looked at the manager of another club in the future and gone 'OOOOH, I remember when he was still a player on this!'

30) You get upset when a player you want to succeed continually plays 6s.

39) You call paedophilia "working with youngsters"

42) If your girlfriend/wife/sister/mother has finally learned that the phrase 'its only a game' or 'calm down' will only end in an argument.

44) You know it's okay because the linesman hasn't moved!

46) 'XML parsing error! not well-formed (invald token) at line1 of last_saved_game.xml' is your greatest fear!

49) As you read these, you had Football Manager open in another window throughout.

Suddenly I feel so ashamed :S

You know you're obsessed with Football Manger if... You let your missus put 'Eastenders' & '*** in the city' on so you can get an extra couple of hours on the game!, & When, you have your own little set up in your living room where your missus/mom/dad/brother/sister is never aloud to invade! LONG LIVE FOOTBALL MANAGER!

42) If your girlfriend/wife/sister/mother has finally learned that the phrase 'its only a game' or 'calm down' will only end in an argument.

When your answer to this statement is; "Well.... I know, but...."