Young on verge of Man Utd switch

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 102
  • Views Views 5K
Eh? If anything to go by rumors, Sanchez said city to eff off.. Good lad.. Enjoy your Balotellis, Tevezs, ****** up ego and keep offering them bumper contract every month..

Udinese - No City rejection | Sky Sports | Football | Serie A | Udinese......

Anyways....why waste time on you when you seem to be one of those who seem to believe everything they want to believe.

As i already said...The Mirror reports was pure bullshit. Enojy Bebe, Obertan and Gibson. ;)

PS. There is another tramp in Portugal....he is available for 7m. ;) or maybe you can negotiate it down....

Anyways....why waste time on you when you seem to be one of those who seem to believe everything they want to believe.

As i already said...The Mirror reports was pure bullshit. Enojy Bebe, Obertan and Gibson. ;)

PS. There is another tramp in Portugal....he is available for 7m. ;) or maybe you can negotiate it down....

Next Ronaldo? Then Yes please. Better believing whatever **** is published by media than so called Bluemoon ITKs lol..

BTW Redcafe ITK said Sanchez to United is done deal. Waiting for Sanchez to learn English so that he could sign over the dotted lines.. If he can't learn English in 1 week, he will sign for Barca..

And all the 3 you mentioned wont be here next season.. Enjoy your players wanting to move away.. What did Boateng said? Yes he wants to play for big club.. ;)

Maybe everton have another 3rd choice centre back who occassionaly plays Left back you can spend 20million on,

Next Ronaldo? Then Yes please. Better believing whatever **** is published by media than so called Bluemoon ITKs lol..

BTW Redcafe ITK said Sanchez to United is done deal. Waiting for Sanchez to learn English so that he could sign over the dotted lines.. If he can't learn English in 1 week, he will sign for Barca..

And all the 3 you mentioned wont be here next season.. Enjoy your players wanting to move away.. What did Boateng said? Yes he wants to play for big club.. ;)

Well...let's see how good your ITK:s are. I heard Sanchez is a United fan ":D"....thats probably from a united "ITK" aswell....

Who is Boateng? A City player who spent half of the season in the physio room and when he played he was awful. What did he say and why did he want to move? He is german and got the biggest german club knocking on his door...he wants to move to play centre-back and not play full-back at City and he said Bayern is a bigger club than City which is true. He is german so of course he wants to move to Bayern if he has a chance. Is Boateng entitled to ask for a transfer? No....because he picked up good wages last season doing **** all..

Next Ronaldo? I dont know....."i have never seen him play" :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Oh! The king of trolls is back we thought u were banned! We didn't miss u though!

Well...let's see how good your ITK:s are. I heard Sanchez is a United fan ":D"....thats probably from a united "ITK" aswell....

Who is Boateng? A City player who spent half of the season in the physio room and when he played he was awful. What did he say and why did he want to move? He is german and got the biggest german club knocking on his door...he wants to move to play centre-back and not play full-back at City and he said Bayern is a bigger club than City which is true. He is german so of course he wants to move to Bayern if he has a chance. Is Boateng entitled to ask for a transfer? No....because he picked up good wages last season doing **** all..

Next Ronaldo? I dont know....."i have never seen him play" :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Boateng is a defender who cost you more then 12million pounds and piks up 80k a week, so yeah, small club.

this discussion was about ashley young stop trolling if you want to talk about city create your own city thread.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

If you feel so insecure about your club called Manchester City that you have to spam every single thread here with your gibberish and brag about them all the time, feel free to open a Manchester City discussion thread. This thread however, is for people to talk about Young's signing.

And I don't like this signing if Young is on 130k per week. I'd rather save a bit on the wages so that we can afford to bring Sneijder in...

Madristia.. Man City are ****. End of.

Young is a good signing for Man United, dont know how much playing time he will get but he deserves his chance all the same.

For a squad player, the reported 130k p/w is an awful lot.

Yes, we have Bebe ( 20 ), Obertan ( 21 ) and Gibson ( 22). But Gibson doesn't count, cuz he's from our Academy. Now. For every Bebe there's one Adebayor, Lescott, Milner...
OT:
I don't like Young. He's a good player, but I think Nani is better alot. Same thing with Valencia. But if SAF/LAF ( love the sound of LAF :D ) said he needs Ash Young, I'm fine with that. I just think we should give Obertan more chance.

Actually i ask myself now... If Young is coming does that mean Nani will go to the bench? Or Young plays on the left? I dont really know :@

Actually i ask myself now... If Young is coming does that mean Nani will go to the bench? Or Young plays on the left? I dont really know :@

Either way, we lose Nani or Valencia. Not worth IMO. If Young is going on bench then it's fine. But I've heard his wages are above 100k/pw (euros)

Good signing. Hopefully those 100K plus wages are just rumors as I think its way way over the top wages.

Anyways few stats about him here.

Either way, we lose Nani or Valencia. Not worth IMO. If Young is going on bench then it's fine. But I've heard his wages are above 100k/pw (euros)

Wow isn't that a bit toooo much for him :P ? If Nani is going to the bench i hope he leaves -.-

Really don't get this signing, were paying 17m for a player who plays pretty much the same role as nani but not as good. Surely there must be another winger on the way out, Park maybe?

Its official..

Reds sign Ashley Young

Manchester United is delighted to announce it has reached agreement with Aston Villa for the transfer of Ashley Young.
The player passed a medical in Manchester this week and has agreed a five-year contract.

Ashley Young has told MUTV: "... the opportunity to come and play for one of the biggest clubs in the world is one I couldn't turn down."

Back