Your Ambitions in life

Oh right always wondered what it was :p. Sounds fun

Sigh

People stop being stupid before the perfectly reasonable thread is closed.

I'm sure CBBC has a forum you can go act like 5 year olds on.

are you serious right now?

Lol I'm 14 of course I know what it is.

---------- Post added at 12:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:05 AM ----------

Sorry

---------- Post added at 12:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:05 AM ----------

Isn't CBBC pushing it. More like Cbeebies.

Lol I'm 14 of course I know what it is.

---------- Post added at 12:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:05 AM ----------

Sorry

---------- Post added at 12:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:05 AM ----------

Isn't CBBC pushing it. More like Cbeebies.
Please get back on topic. I don't want my only half decent thread to go down the drain

i've done my fair share of derailing and silliness. So;

My short term goal is to land a PhD in microbiology.

My ambition's to build a biopharm company from the ground and make monies.

Get good A-levels and study medicine at Uni, then I suppose try and become a surgeon have a nice family and a jolly good life :)

To live my life with no regrets.

get my fa badges in the upcoming years, then uefa badges at uni (next 4-5), become a top coach or manager. Also i would love to be a professional footballer, if not proffesional then semi-professional.

Im currently in a year out but next year im going to to ICT and Business, Game Design and Multimedia or Law. Not quite sure as of yet. But im gonna definately go to Scotland. Suggestions people?

get my fa badges in the upcoming years, then uefa badges at uni (next 4-5), become a top coach or manager. Also i would love to be a professional footballer, if not proffesional then semi-professional.

If you're not in a club's youth team currently it's unlikely that will happen.

ok ill be serious
i want to be an architect or a chef, i really enjoy cooking chinese and indian foods and im actually not that bad either, i think architecture looks fun and if your building gets chosen, hello cash

If you're not in a club's youth team currently it's unlikely that will happen.
because im in the last year of school when its pre-season, im going to some semi-proffesional youth teams, to train with them and hopefully get in and maybe work my way up:)