Your Ambitions in life

Would love to travel the world in my gap year! Although I probably wont be able to afford it, i'll settle for going to Africa and doing some charity work (A)
I would also like to go to every Rovers game from pre-season to the final game :D

After that I would either like to join the RAF/Police force then hopefully moving onto Police Dog Handler :)
Get married, two kids (preferably boys), decent house in Bristol, with photography as a hobby.

Sounds good to me!

I'd like to get a camper van thing at some point and go through rural Australia just for kicks & lols.

Marry Megan Fox.

Nah really, I'd love to be rich and have the money to give my (future) kids what ever they would need to be happy.

I'd like to get a camper van thing at some point and go through rural Australia just for kicks & lols.

On the topic of motoring, I would love an E-Type Jaguar when I'm older :wub:

More than content with my Classic Mini atm!

would love to Become a football coach/manager/ get a Season Ticket for Birmingham where it is viable to for me to get to most games.

Haha - I have a friend with a very similar ambition. However, he's far too busy answering telephones for that at the moment.

Wanna come out of Uni with a decent degree to set myself up for a masters, possibly.

Get myself sorted with a job and that, and just live a decent life really!

I'd love to go to Glastonbury too and hopefully that will be fulfilled this summer. Also want to go travel across America.

ive just got a job as a constructional engineer, the wage at the very top can be as high as 300 thousand pounds a year, ill work my way up and earn some nice cash

This made me laugh.

stay were I am and get my shares in the company :) already GM :) then when we sell the company, I get a good couple of million and or when the owner retires, I run with business as CEO and get a nice little salary and bonuses ;)

then I am going to open my own Specialized Bakery/coffee bar/Sandwich Deli :) here in SA (I am a professional chef as well) :)

life is unpredictable, who knows :) would love to get involved in scouting/coaching/managing football, but I am sure 100% of us share the same view ;)

I've done 4 years in college to get the job I have now.. Just want to work my way up for now, get a nice little salary then possibly open up my own business with the experience I gain, not really thought much about it tbh. Most of all though, to be happy and healthy with a nice little family (not too many kids XD)