Your Ambitions in life

I just want to live a happy life. I would prefer to get away from Scotland and the UK.

Working in accounts just now which is soul destroying but also doing a part time course called MCST which giving i pass my exams will allow me to get a job in IT Support :) which i find alot more enjoyable.

Really want to travel the world, see new places. Expand my horizons.

im doing my engineering course now which i hope to finish succesfully after this ill think of the future

Im currently in a year out but next year im going to to ICT and Business, Game Design and Multimedia or Law. Not quite sure as of yet. But im gonna definately go to Scotland. Suggestions people?

If you're doing business, Strathclyde's the place to go!

i did have ambitions once upon a time, but i guess life stamped them out of me at an early age. Footballer? Illustrator? Photographer? Film Producer? Actor? Engineer? Architect? Dole.

Last edited:
If you're not in a club's youth team currently it's unlikely that will happen.

Not really, Jermaine Beckford and Ian Wright did it.. No need to put a downer on someones dreams :)

My current Ambition is to get into College and then Uni, sometime in my 20's, I want to go to every single home or away Fulham game is a single season ;)

Not really, Jermaine Beckford and Ian Wright did it.. No need to put a downer on someones dreams :)

I said unlikely, not impossible, a point strengthened by the fact you could give 2 examples rather than a plethora.

Just making conversation with the lad.

And Miroslav Klose people allways forget him yet hes one of the best stikers of his generation.

This is the second time you've had to be warned, please stay on topic. Any more and infractions will be given out.

I'd like to travel across Europe personally. Lots of places I really want to see at least once.

It's a shame it'll probably never happen.

To see Venice and Florence. And also named a child after myself, I'd like to start a trend in the family.

Ambition. We all pretend to have it, but so few do. We're content with our 9-5 job waiting on ambition to come to us.

I mean, I'd like the world to remember my name like the rest of us, but it's unlikely that I'll ever actually do something to make that happen.

Ambition. We all pretend to have it, but so few do. We're content with our 9-5 job waiting on ambition to come to us.

I mean, I'd like the world to remember my name like the rest of us, but it's unlikely that I'll ever actually do something to make that happen.
Here here!

I'm in my dream job as a teacher.....ultimate ambition tho.......... TO BE RICH:D

Thanks mate, I felt great untill you posted that

Indeed. We're supposed to live life to the full, but from 4-16, school. 16-18, college. 18-21, university. Then a job until retirement age, which is getting older, and older.