Your Best & Worst Moment of 2010 (any league)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Calum

Reaction score
Since 2010 is over on Saturday. I thought i would make a thread to see what your best moment and worst moment of 2010 was.

Here's Mine

BEST Moment of 2010
Arsenal 3 Chelsea 1
Yes my best moment was only 2 days ago but it was so good to finally beat chelsea and for Drogba not to score. We were fantastic, Song was Imense along with Nasri,Wilshere etc. Also that this was our first win against the big 2 in 2 long years.

WORST Moment of 2010
Arsenal 2 Tottenham 3
Can you guess it?, November 20th 2010 was the day Arsenal somehow lost a 2-0 HT lead at home to local Tottenham Hotspurs. We totally dominated the first half and in the second half it was like the players coudn't care less anymore and we ended up losing not only the match but the chance to go top.:'(

Yours?

I assume this isn't England only, even being in the England forums

BEST MOMENT:
Being Champion after 5 years
(and Benfica 3-0 Porto)

WORST MOMENT:
Porto 5-0 Benfica

BEST MOMENT:
Beating the Villa for the first time in too long in the Carling Cup Semi final not that long ago.

WORST MOMENT:
going down to Portsmouth with bags of anticipation that we can get to Wembley in the semi final of the FA cup and not turning up and making them look good whilst beating us 2-0. TO THEN 3 days later return to the south coast and play a blinder and beat them... that was a FML moment if there ever was one!

Best: Chelsea winning the double last season was fantastic and what made it even ebtter was some of the scorelines we won games by, doing the double over Utd, Arsenal and Liverpool and the amount of goals we scored it was just an amazing season all round for Chelsea fc.

worst: our run of bad form this season when we went what was it either 6 or 7 games without a win. we just havent looked like champions like couple of months and have slipped down the table due to the bad form. lets hope tonights win over bolton signals the end of the bad form :).

Best moments Porto 5 - 0 Benfica and Leeds going up!

Worst moment Belenenses being relegated to Portuguese 2nd divisio :( , Benfica 3 - 0 Porto Liverpool recent form :D

-.-

Last edited:
Lads not aimed at all of you put more than 5 words in your answers :)

best- beating man u at old trafford and getting promoted on the final day of the season against bristol rovers

worst- losing 2-0 at home to millwall (was sure it had cost us promotion that night and was so ****** off)

Best Moment:
Manchester United 3-2 Liverpool. Simply for the Berbatov hat-trick. Superb.

Worst Moment:
Chelsea 2-1 Manchester United. Effectively won them the league, all be it through the dodgy Drogba goal (yes I know Macheda's was handball, but the second goal took the wind out of us).

Best moment :
Winning the league probably.

Worst :
Arsenal 3 - 1 Chelsea. I had just gotten tickets to Tottenham - Chelsea in the end of the season but after losing that game it didnt look like that game is gonna matter so a pretty bad moment.

Best moments Barcelona 5 - 0 Real Madrid

Worst moment Internazionale Milano 2 - 1 barcelona.

Last edited:
Worst moment: Chester City FC being wound up

Best moment: Chester FC playing their first ever competitive game against Warrington :D

Best Moment:
The faithful day where 'small' Leeds United were able to go to Old Trafford and beat the enemy 1-0 thanks to Jermaine Beckford's goal. Others to go with that would be the 2-2 draw with spurs and obviously getting promoted the only way Leeds can. By going a man down and then going a goal down.

Wost moment:
The run against the best teams in league 1 right at the end of the season as I was sure the wheels had come off and we were doomed for another season of league 1. The unfortunate highlights were the 2-0 defeat against Millwall and the 3-0 defeat against Swindon. This season the horror show that was Preston has to be up there.

Best Moment:
Although it was a relief to be promoted back to the Premier League, I have to say the 5-1 drubbing of Sunderland. I have never been so smug in my life :D

Worst Moment:
The sacking of Chris Hughton. Makes you wonder how much talent is actually acounted for in English football right now.

Best:
Either Summerfield's goal against Southampton or BWP's double against Exeter.

Worst:
Some of the **** poor performances we have produced, relegation, the silent 7 board members, making Mariner manager.. But the worst has to be Daniel Nardiello's 93rd minute goal against us in the JPT for Exeter.. Kick in the balls.

Best: Arsenal 3-1 chelsea. Ahh I got a good night's sleep that night

Worst: When I decided to get a Plymouth Argyle season ticket...

First, I would like to say ... great idea for thread, I don't know if something like this was last year ... but anyway, I like it ...

Best Moment of 2010

3628.scimg
Hajduk Split 1:0 Anderlecht
Anderlecht.jpg

Ante Vukušić 95:05

Definetly the greatest moment for me and every other fan of Hajduk Split, not just this year... in my life . Of course, there are lot of prescious moments ... but this one is definetly one of the greatest !

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxRwr8pBGoc"]YouTube - HAJDUK SPLIT - ANDERLECHT 1:0 COSIC U EKSTAZI (SINJSKI DIJAMANTE!)[/ame]

Worst Moment of 2010

3628.scimg
Hajduk Split 1:3 AEK Athens
AEK-Athens-icon.png

After 16 years of misery in European competitions, Hajduk Split had a chance to be second in Group if they win against AEK,the team which is not that much stronger then ours. And of course, in very poor display of Hajduk Split. AEK went to Athens with 3 points and great chance to be beside Zenit in Europe League Gr. Stage. Of course, they've blew it also ...

1.Zenit - 18 pts
2. Anderlecht - 7 pts
3. AEK Athens - 7 pts
4. Hajduk Split - 3 pts

To be honest, I doubt I can think of many highs, as a Liverpool fan it's been a v. tough year.

BEST -
The takeover! Getting rid of those two filthy Americans and them walking away with nothing over than a sore bottom from the court cases. Getting most of the debt off, with well respected honest and humble owners.

WORST -
Well, so many things could be, the 3-0 loss vs City, Northampton match, Wolves match, Blackpool, but the appointment of Roy tops and caused 'em all!

Thats what i call an answer not the two word answers some people have given

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.