Your club and the next 7 days [Transfer Hopes & Expectations]

Billy

#THFC
Reaction score
The purpose of this thread is to gather your hopes, dreams, wishes, expectations and pretty much everything you hope your club achieves before the transfer window slams shut in a weeks time.

Speaking as a Tottenham fan, I am still hopeful of an experienced striker signing with us. That looks likely to be Adebayor at the moment, which I suppose I am ok with provided he nets a minimum of 60 league goals, and 100 in all competitions.

Some of this will be well received too:
adebayor_fans_getty595.jpg

Oh, and the biggest task for our club this week is to keep Modric!
luka-modric-tottenham-cropped
YES

WCkja.jpg
NO

So, what do you want from your club this week?

Club: Aston Villa
Expectations: None.

That was easy.

Well i'd like Real to sign a striker anyone but Adebayor would be fine but my prefrence is Daniel Osvaldo despite him not being linked with us

New CB and New MC :)

Cahill/Samba/Dann and M'Villa/another cm

Last edited:
As a Man United fan I'm quite happy with the squad. Of course Sneijder would be amazing but the way we have played v city and spurs all is going to plan.

The signing of at least a CB and LB is 100% required with the task of bringing in a creative midfielder quite vital also. A quality back-up striker would also be nice.

My expectations? Top 4, don't let the Scousers or the Yids take OUR spot.

Buy anybody as we....oh yeah, forgot we can't can we :mad:

Expectations....12th-13th tbh.

@Calum - Arsenal made their final bid for Jagiellka of £15 million and it got rejected. That saga's over now. Thank god.

Legitimate odds on Everton to sign someone in the next 7 days: 50/1

I mean sorry ajt but I wouldn't even take a 10p flutter on that...

On the bright side I don't think Everton will lose anyone in the next 7 days.

Buy anybody as we....oh yeah, forgot we can't can we :mad:

Expectations....12th-13th tbh.

@Calum - Arsenal made their final bid for Jagiellka of £15 million and it got rejected. That saga's over now. Thank god.

Fixed, have to say the CB we buy will be backup as Wenger rightly see's the first two as Verms and Kos :)

Legitimate odds on Everton to sign someone in the next 7 days: 50/1

I mean sorry ajt but I wouldn't even take a 10p flutter on that...

On the bright side I don't think Everton will lose anyone in the next 7 days.

Same here. Even though we got no-one in, we still have the core of the squad. And that was essential.

A creative midfielder would be nice, but I'd still be delighted with the current squad if no one came in.

Would love it if we sign a creative midfielder, but i'm happy with the current squad so i'm not expecting much. Hopefully we send Macheda out on loan to another EPL club so he's able to get more first team opportunities.

FCPorto

Expections: Sign Leandro Damião and don't sell either moutinho either Alvaro Pereira to Chelsea FC

Hoping to capitalise on the resounding 3-0 win we got last week over Tottenham against an Arsenal side that have lost two key players within the last couple weeks. Albeit they have confidence from their win tonight, I hope that we can maintain a good home record this season against Arsenal and the other 17 teams left this season.

Expierenced Striker, 6ft plus, target-man, chip in with a few goals. Although, surviving as a club is the biggest aim for the next 7 days.

We made a good signing in Mata, now we need a creative midfielder who can spray passes.. Modric being the main target ;)

Sign: Adebayor, Diarra, Cahill, Ruiz/Leandro.
Sell: Crouch, Palacios, Jenas, Bentley, Hutton

Optimism ftw.

New center back possibly 2 if we sell Samba, a right back, maybe a left back and a striker.

Sign a young centre back, looking like Coates.

Wouldn't mind a backup striker also, N'Gog won' be here forever.