Your Footballing Idol !!

Carlos Tevez, ever since he single-handedly saved us from relegation I have always asked for the number 32 shirt. On FIFA.

Cristiano+Ronaldo+Portugal+v+Spain+International+pJ5T7ywHyFEl.jpg

One of my fav players, i like the way he plays and all his tricks, even here when i play they compare me two him sincei play the same way as him, and every time i score or do something amazing they call me Ronaldo.

AlexisSanchez_536281s.jpg

Lastly this guy, he is a great player, i love the way he plays and the tricks he does, he has a great comunication with his team. The best thing is that he never gives up

ian holloway all the way :D come from an area quite near me and we kinda sound alike ;) im ian holloway V2 just wait ill be taking sheffield wednesday from league 1 to the prem when 11.3 comes out ;)

Stanley Matthews.

I even used to play in a similar position as he did, but then my under 15's coach said I was too ball greedy and told me to **** off into centre back. :(

When i was growing up watching the blues i loved Dennis Wise. The man was just hard as **** and took no prisoners, but he was also an excellent footballer and a class leader.

Alessandro Del Piero. Brillant skills, his peronality and loyalty.
The reason behind me supporting Juventus since the 90ies