• ?50million - ?75million

Votes: 287 24.1%
  • ?75million - ?100million

Votes: 177 14.9%
  • ?100million and over

Votes: 266 22.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
As Chelsea i bought David Villa from Valencia for £72 million in my first season

Since then ive won every competition i have been entered in for 4 seasons so far, he has won World Player of the Year and Golden Boots every year.

i'd say he was worth it. ;)

As liverpool in 6th season i had accumulated a trasnfer budget of over 300 million, but most expensive signing was a regen for 22 million.

As A.C Milan, in second season, i've spent 115 million on 14 players, 11 are hot prospects, half of them regens, and only 3 really expensive ones, being Fabregas: 60Mill, Gourcuff 20 Mill and Moussa Sissoko: 12 millon.
Then 23 mill on the other 11

My most expensive transfer window ever!

Currently started a new game as Aston villa.

Saving some cash for the januay transfer window.

Signed Rivaldo for £100k but with a whack of a wage bill.

---------- Post added at 02:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:34 AM ----------

YOU SOLD FABREGAS FOR 32mill EUROS?!?!

Signed Aguero on FM10 for £52 million at the start of 2012/2013 season with Man Utd (minimum fee release clauses ftw lol). Both him and Rooney got over 40 goals each in all competitions in that season. Definately not a flop! Still finished 2nd in the league though. Tevez somehow banged in 39 in 36 in the league and City romped it. Had to settle for League Cup and Champions League.

So far M.Hamsik for my Man City side...26.5mil. Not the highest though I think I'll spend as my tenure at the club continues.

Dzeko 24M in my new totneham,performing pretty good.
Looking for replacement for defore,so next transfer is about 40-60M

52M for a regen right-back in 5th season. Remains to be seen if it's worth it, but he's 20 now and wonderkid and I've wanted him since he was 17 but bremen were being "reluctant", would have bought dzeko instead of him if Munich would've sold him 2 seasons ago...I digress...

For actual people who exist, I paid 22Mil for Villa 4th season, 20m for Hulk 2nd Season, and 12M for Sakho (now worth 26m or so) in my third.

Sergio Aguero £45M in 4th season with Newcastle on FM08.

Last edited:
£81 million for David Villa for Arsenal after selling Fabregas for £70 million in 3rd season

david silva for man utd cost 50 mil he flopped n i bought him for bolton 2 seasons later for 10mil

lionel Messi for 93 million after Micah Hyde completed a multibillion buy out and gave me 150 million to spend!

Adriano for 12,5 million Euros to Galatasaray, Turkish Premier League

on football manager 2008 i got in rooney for real madrid 90million on 2010 i have got in for man city fabregas 78million

My top 5 most expensive signings are:
Wayne Rooney - US$180 mil
Davide Santon - US$170 mil
Cesc Fabregas - US$160 mil
Mario Balotelli - US$80 mil
Miralem Pjanic - US$60 mil

I'm managing Real Madrid. Playing FM10. Only Miralem Pjanic was a flop. The rest of the signings were great.

at the moment on my latest save it was Dawid Jancwyk for 4.7 million pounds (playing with Piacenza 2nd season)

Harkules. Did you edit the finances or do they give you that much?