• ?50million - ?75million

Votes: 287 24.1%
  • ?75million - ?100million

Votes: 177 14.9%
  • ?100million and over

Votes: 266 22.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
12 million, feghouli. I hate spending money on players, prefer to get them cheap when there 16 and train them through my ranks, i always have a hefty sized youth team, probably twice the size it needs to be, but the excess players can generally be sold for a tidy profit!

I do get annoyed at some of the unrealistic transfers some times, such as maxi rogriguez for 26 million to man city, when hes available for free in january, and lets face it, in FM he is way over-rated. Others are CSKA demanding 64 million for akinfeev in january first season, and Dazgoev, value 6 mill, wouldnt accept less than 25mill, which i wouldnt pay!

12 million, feghouli. I hate spending money on players, prefer to get them cheap when there 16 and train them through my ranks, i always have a hefty sized youth team, probably twice the size it needs to be, but the excess players can generally be sold for a tidy profit!

I do get annoyed at some of the unrealistic transfers some times, such as maxi rogriguez for 26 million to man city, when hes available for free in january, and lets face it, in FM he is way over-rated. Others are CSKA demanding 64 million for akinfeev in january first season, and Dazgoev, value 6 mill, wouldnt accept less than 25mill, which i wouldnt pay!

Have to agree with some ridiculous fees, but some clubs don't want to sell the players, so they ask for that amount of money. I usually wait until some club got relegated then look for the best players in their squad..

I'm not a big spender the highest i've paid i think was about 17.5 Million for Yoann Gourcuff with Arsenal

65 mill for Kaka on FM 08 with Chelsea a few seasons in. Got World Player of the Year after that ;)

£180m for Karim Benzema 10 seasons in on FM10.
picture.php
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/picture.php?albumid=434&pictureid=2868

Last edited:
I hate spending large amounts of money on the game, don't know why I just don't like it.

On FM10 I hadn't spent over around £12m on a player...until I bought Modric for £45m for Liverpool, 4th season.

mine was Lionel Messi for 80million from Barcelona to Manchester United during his injury.:)

Can't really see the picture that well..

I can just about make out that Benzema has played 25 games one season then at least 10 in the next...and hasn't got into double digits in either season.....money well spent! :p

sorry lads i know this is a bit off topic , im hosting an online game with 4 managers and we've just finished our first season just as were about to start the transfer window of the 2nd season the saved game will not load up any suggestions how i can fix this? it will be very much appreciated

Highest was probably £42mil for Igor Akinfeev... it was about then that I remembered that Boucher and Areola only cost about £7k >___>

Sergio Aguero for 52million for liverpool, 3rd season, he scored 34 in 30 league appearances that year, on my way to winning everything.

Pato from AC Milan - 52.5 Million, 42 Appearances 22 Goal's 21 Assist's

The best player worth spending money on is raul albiol or mario ballotelli these all are guarenteed to perform albiol is better more quickly but ballotelli is brill give him a couple of games in ur first seasson by 2nd and 3rd he is world class