• ?50million - ?75million

Votes: 287 24.1%
  • ?75million - ?100million

Votes: 177 14.9%
  • ?100million and over

Votes: 266 22.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I rarely spend big, two biggest buys were on 09, Aguero for 40m and Srna for around 27m. Game gets boring for me when you can just go out and splash tens of millions on players without concern. I much prefer signing players <10m and seeing them being class.

fm09 fabregas for 77million, biggest waste of money ever!! sold him to barcelona for 30million two seasons later

I only sign big money players if I only need the one player for that position and have a big transfer budget

Fabregas is nothing like he is in real life, he's just a consistent performer but nothing special

I tend not to spend much on players as I pick them up young and cheap and they normally end up amazing anyway. But I sold on a regen player called Danijel Saric (probably the best regen ever, will post pics later) for 75 million to Real Madrid and I bought him for only 500k from Dinamo Moscow only just before Liverpool tried to get him. Most I've spent this FM is about 12.5 million on Hatem Ben Arfa and thats only because he requested a transfer at Marseille so got him cheaper :).

Chris with your display pic Andy ****** Carroll better not ever be a number 9 while I'm alive, most overrated player we have he has good moments in a match never ever a full good game.

Last edited:
Top 5 for Man City:

105 mill - Torres
80 mill - Pato
60 mill - Aguero
56 mill - De Rossi
28 mill - Gourcuff

With Man City you have a lot of money to spend, so you might as well spend it :D

55 million for aguero, he scored 54 goal in 50 games first season and 2ndseason scored 61 in 60.

22 million mohamad sissoko and sold for 20m next season to sevilla he never lived up to his stats!oO)
biggest sale walcott 40mill, brought back 2 seasons later 20mill!:D

FM08:
Wayne Rooney £60m
Cristiano Ronaldo £65m

Bought both in the space of a few days in the Jan. Transfer Window for Newcastle (about 6 Seasons in). Both were fantastic signings. Come the Summer window, I signed Fabregas for £40m too.

The most incredible team i've ever built, god I miss that Saved Game! If only I hadn't deleted it! :-(

FM10 (Retails, No Patches):
Neymar, £14.5m for Celtic, end of 1st Season, followed swiftly by Ryan Babel for £14m. Babel has been quite good so far, Neymar, he's struggling to get past Van Nistelrooy & Kone (£5m for the pair!)

On FM10 it was David Villa for 78mill for Man Utd in a network game
We went on to win the treble (H)

£55M for Alberto Paloschi, what a signing!

I paid 15 million for Danny Welbeck from Manchester United. Im Sunderland and it's my only singing in my first two seasons, But we currently sit 12 points clear at the top of the table, so you don't need to spend big.

On FM10 its 26.5 million for Neymar (Playing as Dundee Utd in 2018/19), scored 30+ goals last season and got me to the Champions League final (lost) so all in all not bad.

My record sale was a few years back (FM08 maybe), sold Walter Samuel to Roma for 96 million :)

Ayila Yussuf 7.5 from Dinamo Kiev, Kind of regretting it now he gets injured every 10 games and only maxes 20 games per season. He's a beast when playing though.

So far, my priciest signing has been £33million for Mario Balotelli to bring him to Chelsea. Mourinho sent me his blessings, but seeing as how the kid's only 18, the best is yet to come...hopefully.

250 million messi for manu
payed him 700,000 as weekly wages