• ?50million - ?75million

Votes: 287 24.1%
  • ?75million - ?100million

Votes: 177 14.9%
  • ?100million and over

Votes: 266 22.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I paid €171 million for Pato in 2013/14 season at Aston Villa. Milan wanted €221 million. Hes scored 7 goals in the first 3 games:D so hes looking like a good buy. Other than that it would be €45 million for Miralem Pjanic when i was at Tottenham in the same save. He completely flopped.

Just bought Kris Boyd for £12M [Inc Clauses] with Sunderland, beat that ;)

£25m for eljero elia - real madrid took him off me for £32m after 2 seasons.

400k jason steele from middlesborough for charlton in first season 2010

rather foolishly spent £112 Million on Higuain :/ now after half a season i don't know whether to get rid of him or not :/

C. Ronaldo for £80 million and then L. Messi for £120 million for the following season. I'm in the year 2016 and Liverpool have a new owner and they seem to have more money now. Figures considering I've won two european cups with them meaning that they are now 7 time winners of the competition.

Elia is awful, deary me

nah, he's alright, got 22 assists and 12 goals in a season playing as an inside forward on the left, anyway i only bought him because the game wouldn't let me play cristian tanase because he'd already played for 2 clubs that season :( he's now on track to become spain's "worst signing of the season" though :D it's funny how on my game a certain romelu lukaku is painfully average :)

Not really into splashing the cash to be honest. I paid 21.5M for Bale and that is the most expensive signing I have ever made. He was nothing special. A good solid player but he never stood out for me. :S
I payed 33M for him :O and Yeah he occasionaly scored, and was an ok winger, but I guess he was a flop.

I've made a good few mega expensive deals on FM10

Fabregas 105 M
Rooney 112M
Aguero 52M
Pato 70M
De Rossi 45M
Chiellini 40M
Balotelli 54M
Torres 97M

The majority were flops except fabregas, torres and balotelli

Torres with 160 M for Mancity. really worth it :D. anybody that have signed messi and ronaldo, would you tell me how to do it? :)

94 Million For Cesc Fabregas Using Man United..

He Was A Flop First Season.. Season After He Scored 19 Goals In 34 Games! (H)

***** topp - east stirling 35k
first season scored 32 league goals 40 in all competitions, currently in second season, only got one fm file that ive bothered going into detail

but for fm 07 i signed bojan for the eagles for 40 million, after about 5 years of hard work and nice deals

Dentinho
£6m for Basel

Note I am talking just about my Basel story