Votes: 287 24.1%
  • ?75million - ?100million

Votes: 177 14.9%
  • ?100million and over

Votes: 266 22.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
stevan jovetic - 36 million - scores 20+ a season

£80m for Buffon on FM08... Sold him 10 games later for £10m... Waste of money.

On FM10 it's De Rossi for Inter. Paid £64m in second season for him. Play him as a ball-winning midfielder, scored 4 goals in 3 games so far.

fm10, first season with arsenal. Bought antonio cassano for 19.5mil :D. what a signing. scored something like 23 goals in league, 36 in all comps :p.

Bought Aguero for 38m in second season with Inter was ok but I left later that season because the Sack was coming.​

fm 09 bought carlos vela for 9 mil and a few seasons after i sold him for 70 mil great player in fm 09

Somewhere in the region of £12 million for Jeremy Toulalan as a replacement for Javier Mascherano in January transfer window of 2009/10 with Liverpool.

On fm2008
110M for C.Ronaldo to Barcelona..
On fm2010 Aguero 60M to Barcelona

I got Messi for £115mil in either the 3rd or 4th season with west ham :D got a tycoon in the first month of the game, and then a consortium took over in the 4th year as well :p best file ever...

1. Kaka in the third or fourth season with Man City on FM09 - 110M, I didn't have anything to do with money and he was my biggest flop.
2.Hugo Lloris with Arsenal on FM10 - 46M and Song - worth every penny(and Song) of it
3.Just signed Aly Cissokho for 35M in 2015.

ribery - 30 mil 1st season i kept unselttleing him wid my beluvid city:D

Miles Addison for £4m... Panic buy on 2/1/10 after failing to find better Collocini (got £5.5m for him, forced his way out) replacement

Miles Addison for £4m... Panic buy on 2/1/10 after failing to find better Collocini (got £5.5m for him, forced his way out) replacement

You had plenty of time to find a better replacement for Coloccini.2nd January is in the opening days of the transfer window.

How did he do then?

:p

im mancity and my tip is in the first season you have to unsettle every one u want alot of times and keep enquiring him its a great way to get good buisness i brought ribery for 30 mil fabianho 10 mil srna 25 mil

then when i have 2 months left i do the same until june 25th and so far i have brought

mascherano 15 mil
torres 30 mil
reina 10 mil
( liverpool are in huge debt )

frank lampard 10 mil and dzeko 40 mil

wolfsburg wanted at first 70 mil then i got it lowerd to 40 mil :p

just need to take time to unsettle players

it was only 18 million for hulk well worth it though but who can you buy when you are at liverpool

I just brought David Villa to Real Madrid for 53 million at the end of my first season, cheapest I could get him for. Real Madrid gave me a budget of 138 million so I thought what the **** lol, I brought in Villa, Lahm, D.Silva, Nesta and some amazing regens all in one transfer window, Real Madrid is such an easy job lol.

Heres one for yas.
Pato: £35million
Robiniho: £20million
Cristiano Ronaldo: £65 million
Fabregas: £157million
Kaka: £142million
David Villa: £64million

As u can tell im a bit mad. Playing as everton all signings over a long period of time. in 2013-14 season. money raised by winning league a few times and selling baines, arteta, yakubu, saha after they had storming seasons. little tip if u spread the cost over a few years for the players ur more likely to sign them. Although my club is now £400million in the red. lol. Pato flopped but other than that theyre all quality. trying to sign tevez (H)​

how did u sign pato for 35mn??? Its not possible atleast not wid everton....

You had plenty of time to find a better replacement for Coloccini.2nd January is in the opening days of the transfer window.

How did he do then?

Meant 1/2/10, oops. He went and got injured for 6 weeks after a couple of games... Only just got him back again

Last edited: