• ?50million - ?75million

Votes: 287 24.1%
  • ?75million - ?100million

Votes: 177 14.9%
  • ?100million and over

Votes: 266 22.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
andres iniesta 45mil well worth 3rd top goalscorer and top assist for west ham united won the league as well on fm10

£60million for Romelu Lukaku joint with an awesome regen striker on an old arsenal career, I spent £60million on him to

i signed villa for 20mill valencia offered him to me

---------- Post added at 11:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:07 AM ----------

£60million for Romelu Lukaku joint with an awesome regen striker on an old arsenal career, I spent £60million on him to

60 mill i bought him for 5 lukaku

£ 65,000 Robbie Williams - Huddersfield

*Waits for people to laugh*

55 mil for Toulalan on the second season of my Man City manager, needed a defensive CM to replace Barry desperately, and he was worth it so far, lots of assists and cleansheets for my team :)

In FM09 I bought Daniel de Rossi for about 100million Euros to Man City. He was NOT worth it!

my first is de rossi for 50m and he was okay not very impressive but not a flop

my second is frey for 22.5 mil and he was worth every penny. first 6 appearances all got clean sheets considering two opponents are chelsea and man utd

i signed villa for 20mill valencia offered him to me

---------- Post added at 11:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:07 AM ----------

60 mill i bought him for 5 lukaku

Yeah but I bought hm when he was 23 top class at Juve.

Forgot to buy him earlier

Really,there hasn't been any signs of many 'Messi' or 'Ronaldo' signings lately..

Well funding the transfer alone is hard enough for Messi or Ronaldo but the wages they want are ridiculous... Messi alone wants £275,000 a week which only one or two clubs can give

Second season in with Tottenham, I brought Edin Dzeko for £20 Million, a discounted price 'cos he was unhappy at Werder Bremen. That's all really, considering I am now playing at Portsmouth and have limited funds.

I started a Man United game and bought Kari Arnason for £40m Roman Bednar for £10m Don Cowie for £20m and sold every single good layer for free, sort of sad but Arnason is my record fee.

Kári Árnason is a beast and is worth much more than that XD.
Joke :P but my highest is 45m i think for Andrea Pirlo to arsenal on fm09.
After that comes Richards, Jovetic and Rodwell for 20-25m each on fm10.

Daniel Nardiello to Macclesfield Town
January 2010
£170,000
10.1 patch

---------- Post added at 04:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:47 PM ----------

...and he flopped -.-

Back