• ?50million - ?75million

Votes: 287 24.1%
  • ?75million - ?100million

Votes: 177 14.9%
  • ?100million and over

Votes: 266 22.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Messi in my 2nd season for 47m, closely followed by Kaka in my 1st season for 45m, both have scored / created more goals than i can easily count lol

Im in my 2nd season with Liverpool and in my 1st season i bought Aguero for 45 mil plus Dirk Kuyt. Yesterday, in my 2nd season, i bought Dzeko for 31mil, David Silva for 36mil and Arjen Robben for 85 mil. Im half way through my 2nd season and all three are owning. :D

£90m Torres for Man City in January of 2nd season, trying to sign Chiellini from Juve now at start of 3rd season could have to pay similar amount for him, ridiculous i know but i have the money and don't need to spend it elsewhere so why not buy one of the best centre backs on the game to partner Mexes.

i buy'd him for only 2,2 mil euro and after 2 seazons barce and real want to buy him,he is a regen.
a bit expensive dont you tink,on fm 2009

Gerrard 100m to Real Madrid 1st season, Got world player of the year 2nd season and won everything with them,.

best buy: alan dzagoev from cska-25,5 mil euro in my 2 seazon in 5 games he scored 7 times and get 5 assists,and 4 times man of the mach

I bought Villa for 57mil for City and he did his achilles tendon in like his 4th game so naturally I raged and quit. :@

270Mil for Cristiano Ronaldo with Man City. 132mil upfront 66mil after 48 months and 66mil after 50 league appearances

Bullshit

---------- Post added at 11:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:50 PM ----------

i did sign him on fm 10 when i was man city i sold aderbayor tevez and loads of others
well your an idiot then!!! no way would someone do that. i lead a league two side to being the best and spent less than that !!!!

My most expensive signing was Per Mertesacker for £21M with Arsenal in the first season. In my opinion the best defender in the game.

Messi 270 mil

270 mil no team wud have that kind of budget ****** cheater no point in playing the game

---------- Post added at 02:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:08 AM ----------

my biggest signing was kaka for 25 mil on fm 2010 with liverpool it was in my 4th season

i got taken over by a couple of italians in my 2nd season

kaka didnt start off well but about january he steped uped his game a scored alot of goals on the rw

i had 40 mil budget no cheat

I just matched Aguero's 52 million release clause and signed him for Barcelona, go to the line-ups thread to see my team.

no cheating. man city has a transfer budget of 150--170mil. i sold tevez and a bunch of other players and bought kaka for 194mil spread over 2 years, and ronaldo for 270 with the signing bonus included that also spread over two years the next year. I just wanted to have them in my team. I dont care what they cost. Its a ******* game. I also bought Torres for 80mil and Fabregas for 130mil i think. No cheating

Back