Votes: 266 22.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
had a lot of excess money in 2012 for arsenal

aguero, 52 mill release clause

71 mil Eur for Fabregas ...
A flop for that money, but still a quality player
7.2 average rating:S

FM 09 Played with Arsenal: Bought Aguero for 66 milion dolars and sold Clichy for 58 milion in At.Madrid and sold Vela for 60 milion in Real Madrid

182 mill plus danny welbeck and federico macheda messi signed a 5 year contract at barca first i offered 80 mill not accepted 120 mill not accepted negotiated 182 mill plus danny welbeck and federico macheda

I brought hamsik for 30m in the 3rd season in , i dont see the point in spending much higher than that for any player when you could buy 3 or 4 extra players

9 mil Lukaku 4th season,

I was about to bid 9 mil for Areola as a youngster but PSG released him on a free during the same transfer window. They had another regen that was already better than Lloris at 20!

On my recent save 20,5M for Jovetic and 16,5M for vargas, haven't regretted it yet.
But i did buy Messi once with City in 2nd season for about 150M, now i try not to bid more then 30-35M for a player as i try to develop world class players instead of buying them for a ridiculous fee.

Playing as Arsenal currently - start of 3rd season, have just signed Rooney for £98mill total from United. £56 up front, the rest over 48 months.

On FM07 i signed Messi for United for £121mill i think it was - only way I could get him (plus I had a massive budget and thought why not!)

After four seasons at arsenal and 5th underway
i.) Sergio Aguero(5th Season): 86m $
ii.)F. Ribery(2nd season): 73m $ worth it[planning to sell him off this season, I have Eden Hazard u was an understudy for 5 season, And i even have M.Ozil]
iii.) G.Pique(4th Season) 72m(good start)
iv.) P. Mexes(3rd Season) 70m(Disappointed so far)
v.) I .Antonov(regen-4th Season)- 67m(yet to show his true potential, I have lots of hopes on him)

still stuck with a highest fee paid of about 18 million for Young and a similar price for Dzeko, however spending tons on buying players with great prospects, though given how much expenditure United have per month on this version other options are somewhat limited

34 mil for moussa sissoko to tottenham, wasn't disappointed with that signing, scored goals and got assists.

On my Real Madrid season, highest I paid was 35M for Ribery. Start of second season.

FM10- aguero 52m min release
FM09- messi 48m min release
FM08- fabregas 88m and he flopped big time...he only seems to play well for arsenal.
other than that i won't pay more than 40m for a player...20m for a youth prospect