• ?75million - ?100million

Votes: 177 14.9%
  • ?100million and over

Votes: 266 22.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Diego Forlan for 62 mill then my fm 2010 messed up,
On my new one Mario Ballotelli for 31 mill, his good, 30+ goals every year :D

:O You couldn't have signed Messi for £270million.Who were you and what Football Manager was it? How many goals did he score?

---------- Post added at 01:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:05 PM ----------

I hear you.Signed Dzeko for about £32million and scored about two,three goals.
Yes he could have bought Messi for 270m.

I actually got Messi for 230m pounds after tons of bargaining, and I was using Real Madrid. They gave me 200m per annum as transfer budget in FM2010. But it wasnt the first season of course. (About 3rd season)

Anyway Messi was a flop, always injured or had to be subbed out along the end, his stamina wasnt that good ): He isnt that bad, but for 230m, he's ****.

Yes he could have bought Messi for 270m.

I actually got Messi for 230m pounds after tons of bargaining, and I was using Real Madrid. They gave me 200m per annum as transfer budget in FM2010. But it wasnt the first season of course. (About 3rd season)

Anyway Messi was a flop, always injured or had to be subbed out along the end, his stamina wasnt that good ): He isnt that bad, but for 230m, he's ****.

Messi - 180 Million Dollars. 3rd Season I think. But this was in the vanilla game. Not in 10.3

Gignac 13mil :D I never buy big money names I always try and buy players who fit in with my squad or youngsters.

My sis got jack wilshire(can't spell it) for $26XMill with R. Madrid.

I signed Lionel Messi in my 6th Chelsea Season for around 140 Million, He was a real Success, and he really filled in my Lampard's Shoes, 57 Goals in the First Season :) However I have deleted the save game now. So no screenshots :(

Last game

Sakho (PSG) 2013/14

25m euro to Celtic

he is worth this 25m in 101 %

sergio aguero 1st seaosn with united, 26 million up front, another 26 over 4 years. most definitely worth it. 3 seasons 125 goals, 69 assists

Fabregas, 2nd season with Liverpool.
94mil. (panic buy)

And it almost got me sacked cause the fans were angry that I signed a rival team's player.

In my first game ever in FM10, with Napoli. Hugo Lloris 92M. He is like a wall. XD

Ronaldinho 49.5 mil at man city - a **** prce well, in 47 appearances 22 assists and22 goals :D
next season 26 goals and 30 assists and a hat trick in ucl final vs Ac milan ;)

30 Million plus a 12 million rated player in Exchange for Jose Luis Calcacetta, I think he is a regen, very good striker

I blew £120mil on David Villa, then my team went into admin, so i gave up.
But in a game were my team didnt collapse i think it was £65mil for De Rossi 3 seasons in and he was leet.... :p

I don't understand making huge transfers, it feels better when you win stuff without having to spend hundreds of millions :)
My most expensive signing was £29m for a regen defender who i later sold for £51m.