• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have done loads:

163m Ronaldo to Man utd Fm 2010
112m for messi to Chelsea Fm 2010
75m for Cesc Fabregas to Barcelona Fm 2009
55m for Pato to Man utd Fm 2009
43m for De Rossi to Man utd Fm 2010

Sometimes I wish their was a option to click called "Make him an offer he can't refuse"

Last edited:
never more than £20m and only above £10m if i know he will fit in a be a major player

In this version it's £21.5m for Hamsik at Villa. With United my most expensive is £15m for Hazard.

44 mill for Tevez for my Arsenal team in 2nd season. I won the prem in the 1st and he got the golden boot even though Man City came 5th. Now he's banging them in for me. Awesome player :)

Im still doing the journeyman thing around the world and never really getting much of a budget anyway, my biggest signing was a £1.9m left back who I ended up selling on three years later for £250,000. Sickening.

70 million USD or 43 million pounds for a regen striker from brazil.

Hulk for 22.5 mil in third season and fans said it was a waste 3 months later it said they where glad, impressed i signed him he scores alot.

I dont get how or why anyone would spend over £100mil on a player let alone 257 people which is what this poll says

I try not to go over £20mil and refuse to go over £30mil as I beleive anything over that is just ridiculous
my record on FM11 so far is £21mil for sanchez (buyout clause after he went to sunderland)
I was liverpool

in fm08 i paid 105M for c.ronaldo with barcelona and in fm11 i was bored so i edited r.madrid and i put 1.000.000.000 transfer budget to see if i can do a all stars team and i paid 90M for van persie and 90M for fabregas but that save was only a joke i think i didnt play any match

30 million for yann m'villa
and 29 million for my regen ronaldo, best signing ever!
21 million for another regen who turned to be flop.
All time record:
Aguero on FM 10 for 60 mil.

£141 million for fabregas
i was r.madrid and barcelona where bidding the same amount
to be fair there was more than 1 human manager

Well seeing all the posts, my most expensive singing was a bit on the cheaper side. I signed Javier Pastore for tottenham 3 years into the game for about 35 million pounds. I had to change my whole playng system just to accommodate him. But he turned out to be huge hit and provided some beastly performances through the season.

I Brought pato from ac milan in the first season for 150 million pounds and he was a complete flop played 20 games in the season and scored none and had no assists average rating of 5.60 i then put him in reserves for 3 seasons and his contract expired so he went to madrid for a free transfer so i waist of 150 million i then brought him back for 200 million because he was playing amazing for real madrid. P.s i was man city

£23 million on Neymar. Don't like to splash all of my transfer budget on 1 player it's pretty pointless TBH.

In a save with City I was crazy enough to spend 95 Mil on Ronaldinho

(played like 10 games on that save and let it fade away)