• ?50million - ?75million

Votes: 287 24.1%
  • ?75million - ?100million

Votes: 177 14.9%
  • ?100million and over

Votes: 266 22.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
In my Chelsea save, Mesut Ozil for £26million... 2 seasons later and hes only just proving hes worth it!

signed messi for 120 million when he was 28 and signed the best regen in the game called caca from deportivo for 115 million + one of my young 165pa strikers.

Hulk 42M. 50 aps 55 goals. he won the premier league for me.
Akinfeev 34M. Won the best keeper of the year, better avrage than Casillas.

Last edited:
i think u payed too much, he's been horrible on my arsenal save

20 million for darjio srna with tottenham
in his second game he missed a last minute peno against arsenal and the match ended 0-0
now he doesn't even play and is only worth 2.9 million and it is only a month after

United just bought Sneijder from Inter in 2012 for £59 million.

Largest fee I've ever seen behind my £55 million sale of Essien to Barcelona

20 million for darjio srna with tottenham
in his second game he missed a last minute peno against arsenal and the match ended 0-0
now he doesn't even play and is only worth 2.9 million and it is only a month after

That happen when you buy old players :p

Dzeko for 30m pounds in my second season with liverpool, worth every penny since he has been immense

161 mill for fabregas, FM 11....start of 2012/13 season, 50 mill for Javier Pastore.

My most expensive in FM2011 has been George Boyd so far he has been a bit of a fail. Throughout the FM years i have bought a lot of players who have not played very well for me. One was Robbie Blake who i signed for QPR on FM08 i think he was around 2 million so i was pretty annoyed.