• ?50million - ?75million

Votes: 287 24.1%
  • ?75million - ?100million

Votes: 177 14.9%
  • ?100million and over

Votes: 266 22.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hmm i suppose so but i dont think there is a better buyable winger on the game :/

Ismael Gonzalez a Paraguayan regen attacking midfielder-36 Million for Notts County.

Hmm i suppose so but i dont think there is a better buyable winger on the game :/

Ive just signed Franck Ribery for £47.5 million for united in first season i would say he is the best winger on the game behind Messi + Ronaldo

Gokhan Inler around 24-25 mil.
Decent price I think

Mine is Torres for £120m. Just about to start my 3rd season with Newcastle and biggest signing so far is Fabregas for £90m

signed gerrard for city for 110 million. and turned out to be a flop, i was well gutted.

£125mill on a regen defender on '09.

mine was £46 million for de rossi
worth every single penny :D

no torres wasnt a flop although he has a low injury tolerence but when he was injured for me was stupid things like gashed leg or pulled hamstring never a bad injury and he scored 40 goals a season for me at city up front with dzeko what a strike force

---------- Post added at 03:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:29 PM ----------

i will never go city again after winning 40 trophys over 13 years its just ridiculous endless amount of funds ruins the game in my opinion i am currently liverpool started with no money to spend came 2nd by 1 point which is good considering chelsea were top with like 92 points i had 91 2nd season i got about 67 million to spend and i sold a **** of a lot of players and rebuilded the squad currently flying along with a new tactic im using i made myself scoring goals for fun and keeping clean sheets i have sold riena babel voronin skrtel the sub keeper insua aurelio nemeth few other reserves beneyoun for 20 mill to real madrid and lucas to sunderland for 10 mill i had about 120 to spend after i sold everyone including that 67

None of them compare to Darius Vassel though lol

I bought De Rossi for £62m for Chelsea on my first ever game on FM10.

Had my most expensive signing yesterday actually, 40M for Gourcuff.

Overall £11Million for Miguel Veloso but in my current game 800k for John Kennedy.