• ?50million - ?75million

Votes: 287 24.1%
  • ?75million - ?100million

Votes: 177 14.9%
  • ?100million and over

Votes: 266 22.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Overall £11Million for Miguel Veloso but in my current game 800k for John Kennedy.

I got Kennedy for free in mysecond season with Brentford. Absolute beast in the lower leagues and even put in good EPL performances for me before I sold him for £2M

I got Kennedy for free in mysecond season with Brentford. Absolute beast in the lower leagues and even put in good EPL performances for me before I sold him for £2M

I bought him from Blackpool for my Petershill team in the Scottish first division.

I bought Messi for £120M for Juventus, but eventually turned out to be a complete flop. Coming in at second place was Andrea Poli, at £80M.

I think on the last one it was Aguero for 43-45m to replace Tevez who I'd sold for the same. Possibly bought someone for 47m on that one but can't remember tbh, don't think I've spent over 50m, although I haven't been a big team on the FM10 yet.

i bought kaka for arsenal season 2 for 70m but most is fabregas for real on another game for about £80m :)

just signed cesc fabregas with city for 60mil lets see what happensa

Some of you overpay the mark big time <) I find more enjoyment bringing in a potential star and seeing them build into the types of players that people would bid ridiculous money for.

66mil for rooney in 2nd season for my milan game
worth every penny