Votes: 266 22.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
bought a number of players that were expencive
prob messi at 140 mill
i have never bought a flop luckily
maybe its the way you play them and how
BTW de rossi is a must bye for every team if you get the cash

on fm 2010 ive bought fabregas and aguero for inter, both costing 52m...fabregas been there for 6 months and hes a bit of a flop but aguero is playing well.. in 2009 i bought ronaldo for like 140m

I bought Messi for £120M for Juventus, but eventually turned out to be a complete flop. Coming in at second place was Andrea Poli, at £80M.

Messi a complete flop? hard to believe...

not even there are heaps better 18 year olds that you can get for less than that

45 mil...maicon..man utd..worth every bit plus he tutors rafael...21 mil for hamsik..ok..sold anderson,nani,tosic,o shea..not cos they r bad..just think they suck in real life

45 mil...maicon..man utd..worth every bit plus he tutors rafael...21 mil for hamsik..ok..sold anderson,nani,tosic,o shea..not cos they r bad..just think they suck in real life

How did you buy Maicon for £45million?

Sergio Aguero and Arjen Robben cost me £60m each on my Man utd second season save

You won't believe it but on FM10 my record is 2Mil for Simeon Jackson,i think/

88mil for sergio aguero for man utd 1st season

88mil for sergio aguero for man utd 1st season

88 mil??pounds or dollars? his minimum release clause in the 1st season is 52 mil pounds. thats around 81 or 82 mil dollars. either case you payed too much dude. I normally do pick him up in the 1st season for £52 mil.

£15million for Adem Ljajic in 2014 with Port Vale.