Your political compass?

Which quadrant are you?

• Total voters
haha, doing mine, I dont think a lot of people will understand half the questions though (I am referring to anyone under 17 years old)

some toughies there! glad I did Economics :p

Graph won't show. But mine was near the centre, just in the blue. Was some tough questions

Last edited:
Oh , mine was libertarian leftist, center-left. But I don't consider myself to have a definite political leaning.

haha, doing mine, I dont think a lot of people will understand half the questions though (I am referring to anyone under 17 years old)

some toughies there! glad I did Economics :p

The inflation/unemployment question, ooh. :D

---------- Post added at 03:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:17 PM ----------

Graph won't show. But mine was near the centre, just in the blue. Was some tough questions

Click image, from URL, copy the link and untick the box.

lol :)

pcgraphpng.php

hahhahaahha, exactly what I thought :p

but seriously, I answered them truthfully! I guess I am to a certain degree, I have conflicting views a number of topics...

The fact that the pope is placed on the left of the political spectrum makes this questionable to say the least. Plus some of the questions were a bit meh, but hey, it's an internet quiz, what can you expect.

Graph.

I do have to admit, though, that a left-wing government, if not ruled with an iron fist, is going to have a hard time surviving.

Thought it'd interesting to put upt the leaders chart, see where we stand in comparison

Funny, some of my friends actually call me Lama, because of my shaved head. Weird that it's the closest dot to mine.

The fact that the pope is placed on the left of the political spectrum makes this questionable to say the least. Plus some of the questions were a bit meh, but hey, it's an internet quiz, what can you expect.

Graph.

I do have to admit, though, that a left-wing government, if not ruled with an iron fist, is going to have a hard time surviving.

A left wing society relies on people being selfless, they're not, so will always drift back towards capitalism by human instinct unless government has total control, which is still nigh on impossible to achieve long term.

I'm 23 and I don't understand most of the questions.. Hahaha!

Now I know what it feels like to be in a minority............. :'(

[h=2]Economic Left/Right: -7.62
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -0.41[/h]Couldn't upload the image. I didn't pay the bills yet, so the internet's slow.