Your political compass?

Which quadrant are you?

• Total voters
pcgraphpng.php

Must admit that I'm quite surprised at this. Considered myself to be further right than left!

don't think hitler is in the right place there, wasn't he a member of a workers club before his dictatorship? i think if he actually took the test he would be at least 4-5 squares lower down.

---------- Post added at 09:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:38 PM ----------

also he lead or co-lead a rebellion in the early 20's that failed . the munich putsch i think it was called

don't think hitler is in the right place there, wasn't he a member of a workers club before his dictatorship? i think if he actually took the test he would be at least 4-5 squares lower down.

---------- Post added at 09:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:38 PM ----------

also he lead or co-lead a rebellion in the early 20's that failed . the munich putsch i think it was called

The munich putsch was a right wing rising.

Left Wing Authoritarian- sounds about right to me.

The munich putsch was a right wing rising.
yeah but its still anarchism i think i'm right in thinking they took over government meetings and forced them to help out the rebellion, hitler had a gun, i'm not saying he doesn't possess mainly right wing fascist views, just that he would have some different views do would be a few squares lower on the chart

yeah but its still anarchism i think i'm right in thinking they took over government meetings and forced them to help out the rebellion, hitler had a gun, i'm not saying he doesn't possess mainly right wing fascist views, just that he would have some different views do would be a few squares lower on the chart

he had extreme right wing views he wanted to implement but couldn't since it was illegal what he was doing so after he was released from prison he tried to get **** party elected through normal and legal means and succeded. He was then very clever about gaining all power (and a bit lucky) and we all know the rest. That was a quick/ brief history of how he came to power

the question seem to hard to understand. :(

a real mind killer. might do it some other time.

2 squares down and two squares left from the middle, Libertarian and left in other words :)