Your political compass?

Which quadrant are you?

• Total voters
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/users/74524-albums712-196099/
74524-albums712-196099.png

I don't know if I should be happy or sad about this...

Did you just pick the most right wing answers possible? :p

Actually, I started doing the test but noticed that Page 2 had even more questions than Page 1, so I stopped, and proceeded to edit a chart using Photoshop.

A left wing society relies on people being selfless, they're not, so will always drift back towards capitalism by human instinct unless government has total control, which is still nigh on impossible to achieve long term.

Nothing a good amount of indoctrination can't handle!

I'll do mine later. Did it once before, can't remember it too much. Think I was quite left-wing and relatively Libertarian.

Also Joel you're a facist pig.

I'll do mine later. Did it once before, can't remember it too much. Think I was quite left-wing and relatively Libertarian.

Also Joel you're a facist pig.

I know, I'm soooooooooo far right.

Think I might get my fiance to take this. be VERY interested to see what square she ends up in. She can be like Hitler at times, then as laid back as a person on a sunbed

Edit. She was bang on exactly the same place as Ghandi. Would explain the intense arguments we have sometimes lol

Last edited:
Here is mine:
pcgraphpng.php

Expected to be in the blue box, just thought I would be more authorian and right. I guess what took me down, was probably the openness about *** :D

Did the test twice, almost the same result
pcgraphpng.php

Some question weren't really "fair" for me, as they're made based on Europe/USA political view, and they do not match a part of Brazilian political background.

I'm about where Raikain is from what I remember taking it in the past except I'm on the right side.

Not surprised the overwhelming majority are Bottom Left