Your political compass?

Which quadrant are you?

• Total voters
Yet the vast majority of the country votes in favour of centrist policies. :)

In case you hadn't noticed, the vast majority of the country are complete morons. :)

Just goes to show that FM-Base is a more enlightened place than most of the country. Mostly, anyway.

Just goes to show that FM-Base is a more enlightened place than most of the country. Mostly, anyway.

That really depends on the section of the forum you happen to be reading.

my friend did it and was more left wing than Stalin :p

A guy outside the fresher's fair just tried to get me to join the marxist society. How fun.

A guy outside the fresher's fair just tried to get me to join the marxist society. How fun.

Oh god the image of someone trying to convert you to Marxism XD
did you go on some kind of rant? :p

Oh god the image of someone trying to convert you to Marxism XD
did you go on some kind of rant? :p

Sort of. :)

I got a back boris oyster card wallet from the conservative society too. <3

Freshers' freebies. <3

Sort of. :)

I got a back boris oyster card wallet from the conservative society too. <3

Freshers' freebies. <3

Bit of a **** freebie tbf, you end up finding oyster card wallets in your sleep in London.

I miss having an oyster card. I mean, it's not so bad because you can walk ANYwhere in Cardiff, but I tried getting onto a bus and reached for where the scanner would be with my wallet before I realised. :( Even worse, my Oyster card is completely free since it's on an auto-topup on my mum's bank account (birthday present) so I wouldn't have to pay for it :( :(

On the plus side, EVERYTHING IS ******* CHEAP HERE OMFZFGSFFGG SO CHEAP

Seriously, walking up to a bar in power hour, asking for 20 Jagerbombs and handing over a tenner will NEVER EVER get old. EVER.

Bit of a **** freebie tbf, you end up finding oyster card wallets in your sleep in London.

I miss having an oyster card. I mean, it's not so bad because you can walk ANYwhere in Cardiff, but I tried getting onto a bus and reached for where the scanner would be with my wallet before I realised. :( Even worse, my Oyster card is completely free since it's on an auto-topup on my mum's bank account (birthday present) so I wouldn't have to pay for it :( :(

On the plus side, EVERYTHING IS ******* CHEAP HERE OMFZFGSFFGG SO CHEAP

Seriously, walking up to a bar in power hour, asking for 20 Jagerbombs and handing over a tenner will NEVER EVER get old. EVER.

I got a free mug too, huzzah.

You can give me your Oyster card? ;)

The union bar is much cheaper than the regular places, but still more expensive than at home. Bad times.

50p per? FFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

I had to lol at the "Good parents sometimes have to spank their children" question.

I got a free mug too, huzzah.

You can give me your Oyster card? ;)

The union bar is much cheaper than the regular places, but still more expensive than at home. Bad times.

50p per? FFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

I don't need a free mug, I just come on here and talk to you :)

No ta. I'll need it for when I move back into civilisation. :p

50p per. Needless to say getting a group of people wasted on something like £20 is hiraarrrious.

pcgraphpng.php

Some of the questions were very odd - especially the corporation ones. My morals are a bit different from the rest of the world's, as some of those questions were oxymoron in my opinion.

E.g.

If economic globalisation is inevitable, it should primarily serve humanity rather than the interests of trans-national corporations.

Controlling inflation is more important than controlling unemployment. (Hint - they're related)

What's good for the most successful corporations is always, ultimately, good for all of us.

Furthermore, I'm wary of everyone ending up in the top left.

Last edited:
****** ****, you're like Joel' just EVEN MORE so. Facist!

Has anyone actually ended up top left yet in this thread?

pcgraphpng.php

Some of the questions were very odd - especially the corporation ones. My morals are a bit different from the rest of the world's, as some of those questions were oxymoron in my opinion.

E.g.

If economic globalisation is inevitable, it should primarily serve humanity rather than the interests of trans-national corporations.

Controlling inflation is more important than controlling unemployment. (Hint - they're related)

What's good for the most successful corporations is always, ultimately, good for all of us.

Furthermore, I'm wary of everyone ending up in the top left.

I disliked all of those questions too. I just put controlling inflation as it's the most important to control.

Oy! Fascist is top right! I'm bottom right! I'm more of an anarchist!;p

He just likes to be an exaggerative ****. :)

I've got two flatmates, one got the exact same result as I got, the other one was as far left as possible. Naturally, he only worked his first 8 hour shift ever on Saturday.

Im in the bottom left. A little to bit to the right of Ghandi's. :)