Your very first manager game you played as a child?

The original football manager on C64 .... released in 84 but i played it around 86 onwards .... great game ha ha ... then moved on to soccer rivals in 91 ! great memories hours lost :D

okay i dnt no if this against posting but i cant send it via pm for some reason but http://rapidshare.com/files/442274876/USM2.zip

you need to download dosbox to run this. if you need help installing try the website or get d-fend which helps new people using dosbox

Last edited:
wow I just started playing TCM 05 again on my PS2 coz I broke both my PS3 controllers :(, stupid campers on COD

I do have TCM 04 & 05 on my PS2 best gltich on TCM 04

go to your res and trade them with WC youth players :) best team in the world :)

they might be bring back USM on XBL & PSN :D

Last edited:
The late nineties championship managers were beastly, Henry was a god and stealing a friends CM so me and a few others could play it all weekend, the best was a sunday, booting up the big computer in my room, watching dream team, playing championship manager then more football in la liga. They were the best days ever

The first one I had was Alex Ferguson's Player Manager 2002. It was quite **** but Diego Forlan was an animal!!

Good old Premiership Manager 1998...

Originally got it for the PS1 thinking it was a football game, but then I wasn't dissapointed, my brother was, but he doesn't like manager games, idiot.

First FM was actually 2010, and I obviously adored it, thank god for this series.

The late nineties championship managers were beastly, Henry was a god and stealing a friends CM so me and a few others could play it all weekend, the best was a sunday, booting up the big computer in my room, watching dream team, playing championship manager then more football in la liga. They were the best days ever

really, coz me and my mates would sit and watch football Italia while playing FIFA 98 and try and react the scoreline from that week :)

Football Manager Handheld 06 or 07 was the first one I ever had. But the first computer version I got was 08

my first Footy manager game was 01/02 i think. I got a free demo with my Michael Owen Cereal :D

Champ Manager 01/02

Considering I was 6 when this game came out I didn't have a clue on how to play it yet I was still addicted.

Before each game I would add a new manager and make them take control of the team I was playing , then put all the players up front with no goalkeeper. :p

I used to end up winning games 25/30-0 XD

Considering I was 6 when this game came out I didn't have a clue on how to play it yet I was still addicted.

Before each game I would add a new manager and make them take control of the team I was playing , then put all the players up front with no goalkeeper. :p

I used to end up winning games 25/30-0 XD

lol my mate done the same with Liverpool :)

Football Masters made in 1998 i think
First time i got a shot at being a manager, the game wasn't half bad, i was pretty young back then

Premier Manager 98 on the Playstation One. Awesome game.

lol I took control of Rushden in TCM 05 and made them a powerhouse side of england got great youth players from Ukraine, Russia and Brazil plus Argentina

so I'm going to try that in FM 11 :) and got them again in TCM 05 :)

013.gif

this beauty, must have been 1991 or something like that
oh, the memories

I started off playing FM 09 along side fifa 09 and fifa manager 09.
i was impressed by FM more than fifa manager, but i really like the music feature in that game.

i played arsenal and lived up to 4 yrs or something. and i was so new, i barely new anything. i still remember how f*cked up the transfer offer and contract offers scheme was in fm09, and i somehow managed to get Benzema for 1m :p