Your worst injury

Halbard

Reaction score
I was wondering, what was the worst injury a person around had, in the sports area.
Ill kick things off:

Fractured the 2nd cervical vertebrae in a rugby match. In short words, broke me neck.
In football, was probably a broken foot.

Keep it going lads!

...I got kicked in the testicles

That´s happened to me multiple times.

Once happened this.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cEMBjeZyUTY"]YouTube - Soccer player crushes his nuts!![/ame]

I damaged my coxic bone playing football, it was so painful! Took just under two years to completetly heal!
I couldn't sit down for longer than half hour before it started to ache, it was horrible!

I tore my bicep and ruptured my ligiments playing rugby

I broke 3 fingers, lost 1 tooth, broke my neck(as i said above) in rugby. Man, that game is awesome (really). Tearing the bicep must be a ***** tough :S

Sprained my knee playing futsal, sprained my wrist cycling, and did something to my wrist when I threw a 40kg dumbell and it cracked off my wrist. Did something to my left ankle playing football, was out for 2-3 months.

My team's goalkeeper only has one leg. Would that be classed as a permanent injury?

I broke 3 fingers, lost 1 tooth, broke my neck(as i said above) in rugby. Man, that game is awesome (really). Tearing the bicep must be a ***** tough :S

Nice injuries
i have been lucky enought to keep all my teeth so far

a broke ma nose 8 times playing rugby as well

when i tore my bicep i played on but a ended up out fur like 4 months

I've been skiing and snowboarding my whole life and have played a lot of sports but never had a single injury. Then, a couple of years ago, I broke my hand sledding. It simply hit a chunk of ice while I was steering. But it was broken in so many places that a cast wouldn't do, so I had to have surgery and metal pins put into it. Cost my parents thousands of dollars and I still have the scar.

badly twisted my knee skateboarding (on crutches for a week) thats about as serious as any injury ever happened to me.

ruptured my ankle ligaments, put me out of the inter school comp for 5 months :(

Fractured Skull playing football.
Also, after recovery I got a concussion.

Both times I was kicked in the head. ******' mad being a keeper eh?